Van Diest Früli Strawberry Beer

Style: Fruit Beer
Melle, Belgium
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 690   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.75/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Fruli is a high quality Belgian white beer blended with pure fruit juice. The strawberry juice compliments the zesty fruitiness of the wheat beer and the result is a natural, soft and refreshing drink that is simply delicious!

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

BuckeyeBoy (9325) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAR 11, 2018
Little 8.4oz bottle pours out pink with a fizzy head. Nose is fake strawberries and lots of sweetness. Tatse is more of the fake strawberries and sugar.

Camons (13717) - Hasselager, DENMARK - MAR 10, 2018
Draught @ Ølmarked, Aarhus. Pours hazy red with an offwhite head. Aorma of malt, sweet fruit, sweet strawberry, white head. Flavor is sweet, malt, sweet fruit, candy, sugar, strawberry. Medium body, soft carbonation, sweet finish. 100318

Geiserich (4721) - Linz, AUSTRIA - FEB 22, 2018
0.1 from tap at Mel's, Vienna: Strawberry red to pink color. Aroma is strawberry, sweetness. Flavor is also sweet strawberry, some artificial sugar, short end. Sweetish fruit beer staff for this who love it.

goodbeer100 (2) - Sewickley, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 22, 2017 does not count
Well, I am not going to talk about any hints or notes of anything in my review. If you drink beer for hints and notes, go on to another review. I drink beer because I enjoy the experience, the whole experience. When I pour one of these for my wife (and if I behave myself), I very likely will wind up having sex with her that night. That makes this one of my very favorite beers. So if you want to sit around with your friends and talk about hints of coriander and notes of exotic flowers, drink something else. I’ll be having intense luscious sex with an aftertaste of strawberry beer on my lips. If you do not like sweet beers, skip this beer and refrain from reviewing it. You are way off of your comfort zone. If you are open-minded and a bit adventurous and enjoy something sweet once in a while, then share a couple of bottles of this with your significant other and see if your experience winds up anything like mine. How much do I like it? I just drove about 180 miles (each way) for a case of it because I cannot get it close to where I live… The case is now wrapped up and under our Christmas tree and I cannot wait for my wife to open it. I am sure it is going to be a great Christmas this year…

shyscj () - - DEC 11, 2017

downender (9089) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - NOV 21, 2017
Bottle. Hazy and deep pink in colour, with a thin, white, head. Sweet strawberry essence, a touch of grainy malts and gentle finish. Ok.

heno (95) - - NOV 20, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 20, 2017 Tap at Kompasset in Copenhagen. Clear pink color with white head. Overwhelming strawberry aroma. Way too sweet for me.

ads135 (5278) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 17, 2017
More juice than beer. This thing was potent and very strawberry. Bright red, lingering candy flavor.

p0urmeac0ld0ne (499) - Merthyr Tydfil, WALES - NOV 7, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 7, 2017 Starts as a tasty strawberry beer but seems to have a very artificially styled finish, which is not a particularly good sensation. Out of all the fruit beers I have tried, this one has the “cheapest” feeling. Like drinking alco-pops.

nicp (10) - Ashburton, Devon, ENGLAND - NOV 2, 2017
My favourite beer fro when I dont feel like drinking beer! Refreshing and fruity!