overall
Style: Fruit Beer
Melle, Belgium
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 690   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Fruli is a high quality Belgian white beer blended with pure fruit juice. The strawberry juice compliments the zesty fruitiness of the wheat beer and the result is a natural, soft and refreshing drink that is simply delicious!

cellar (508) - Dublin, IRELAND - JUL 12, 2008
Unclear thick red beer, strong notes of strawberries, Very very sweet and sweet finish.

EnSiFeRuM (501) - Quebec, CANADA - FEB 15, 2009
Bouteille de 250 ml. La bière est de couleur rosée-orangée et possède un col de mousse modeste. Au nez on découvre des arômes de jujubes aux fraises, de sirop sucré et d’orange. En bouche le corps est moyen avec une effervescence moyenne. On goûte des saveurs de sirop aux fraises, de sucre, de levure et d’orange avec une légère âcretée. Pas mon style.

Gorgosh (500) - SWEDEN - FEB 10, 2012
Det finns inga som helst undanflykter att komma med för dem som producerar en så misslyckad dryck som jordgubbsöl. En vätska som smakar sämre än öl och är äckligare än jordgubbssaft, samtidigt som den försöker vara bådadera, har inget som helst existensberättigande. Den enda lyckan är att flaskan endast rymmer 250 ml, så att den tar slut i tid. I övrigt ett slöseri med utrymme i butikshyllan.

plaugher (478) - Nova Scotia, CANADA - APR 12, 2014
250ml bottle into a chalice. Not sure quite what to make of this. Pours a hazy pinkish orange with minimal head. Pleasant sweet strawberry nose, with a sweet fruit punch flavour. Reminds me of a wine cooler. Goes down easy. I could see having a couple of these on a hot summer afternoon, but not really my cup of tea if I’m just looking for a single evening brew.

Egon (478) - Gothenburg, SWEDEN - MAY 29, 2010
Bottle. Hazy red with white head. Strawberry with some dry tone. Not bad but doesn’t feel like beer, more a strawberry drink. Something for a warm summerday perhaps?

ricke (476) - Malme, SWEDEN - MAR 25, 2010
Bottle. Hazy red color with a pink head. The aroma is pure strawberries, and I’m not even kidding. Strawberries and sweet strawberry candy is all I get. Thankfully, it’s not cloying all the way. The flavor is sweet and actually it just tastes like strawberry soda. A minimal bitterness and hints of white bread emerge develop towards the finish and the beer ends with a lactic, fruit yogurty character. Medium body, and actually quite a nice mouthfeel. I think I’ll save most of the content in this bottle for the summer and pour it out in a garden - perhaps I’ll get a strawberry field... forever.

ljay6880 (475) - , Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 6, 2010
Draft at Capone’s. Pour is grapefruit juice with an inch of thick, whipped white head. Nose is pureed strawberries, strawberry syrup, and just a touch of malt. Taste is highly carbonated strawberry jam with a hint of malt in the backbone. This is a very odd brew and I would never think this was a beer; it seems more of a wine spritzer. Tasty, but once is enough for me.

Malakin (470) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 20, 2006
Even with an agressive pour I only got a tiny head that quickly subsided. Looks cloudy brown with a hint of red. Strong strawberry aroma. Bubbly texture with a natural strawberry flavour, sweet but not too sweet.

darrennelson12 (455) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 16, 2010
UPDATED: OCT 3, 2010 On tap; aroma of starwberry for sure. This beer is a very easy drinking, strawberry beer. No it does not taste like beer, but it also isn’t trying to. I like it more for a dessert drink or a hot summer day. As well, my wife cannot stand beer but had no problems drinking this one

booyaatribe (450) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 5, 2004
Not bad. I don’t see what all the complaints are about- especially since I’ve never been a big fan of Lindeman’s Lambic.