overall
Style: Fruit Beer
Melle, Belgium
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 690   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Fruli is a high quality Belgian white beer blended with pure fruit juice. The strawberry juice compliments the zesty fruitiness of the wheat beer and the result is a natural, soft and refreshing drink that is simply delicious!

jerseyjohn71 (309) - Corsicana, Texas, USA - FEB 1, 2015
floral, citrus, red, clear, minimal head, white foam, medium sweetness, light body, creamy, soft carbonation,

Alusmamuts (1977) - LATVIA - AUG 17, 2015
Excellent desert! Very good strawberry aroma. Dirty pink hazy with small light pink head. Nice strawberry taste - what else should I expect from dessert?

Lilywhite (3) - Preston, Lancashire, ENGLAND - OCT 5, 2008 does not count
From bottle and tap, I love this beer. So light and refreshing with a lovely fruity palate.

undercurrent25 (2142) - Barnton, Cheshire, ENGLAND - APR 22, 2010
I didn’t realise this was a fruit beer when I ordered it but I was pleasantly surprised, the appearance wasn’t brill, but the aroma was magnificent and it wasn’t sickly like other fruit beers I’ve tried

filiy (28) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - MAR 29, 2011
Pours cloudy, red amber color. Aroma of slight wheat and strawberry’s. Great tasting of strawberry’s and slight wheat/malt. Very tasty beer, not too sweet and full of strawberry taste.

SALUD (6) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 29, 2011 does not count
Pours a cloudy pink. Taste reminds me of a strawberry starburst. Nice finish, not bitter or hoppy.

Stuartyboy (1669) - Ayr, SCOTLAND - JAN 31, 2013
On tap at the Guildford arm’s cloudy pink red colour strong strawberry flavour with high carbonation nice sweetness without being sickly very good example of it’s type

cyrenaica (1126) - Milton, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 7, 2007
I tried this beer at the ’Beer Bistro’ restaurant in Toronto on June 21, 2007. The beer was poured by the waiter. It had a strong unmistakably strawberry aroma that captured me right away. It was a dark red in the glass. The mouthfeel was very champagne like. The taste was very good. A truly enjoyable beer.

FROTHINGSLOSH (7796) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 11, 2009
Sampled on draft at D’s in Monroeville PA this beer poured a murky pinkish brown color with a small white head. The aroma was strong strawberry Jam and cream. The flavor was strong real strawberries and cream with a long strawberry finish. Most strawberry beer end up tasting rather artificial but this one was remarkably like real strawberries. Sadly, most folks on this site instinctively hate fruit beer as they never get a fair shake here. This beer was excellent.

LiteWait (266) - New Hampshire, USA - MAY 12, 2011
Poured from a 8.4 oz bottle. Color of strawberry jam. No head or lacing. Aroma is of strawberry soda or strawberry fruit topping on vanilla ice cream. Looks like medium carbonation but lots of carbonation in the mouth. Taste is complex, reminds me of the strawberry hard candies I had when I was a kid. Just enough sweetness. It’s one of the best fruit beer I’ve had. I could drink it very easily. I wished the bottle was bigger. Go out and get a bottle or two- great for an after dinner beer.