overall
Style: Fruit Beer
Melle, Belgium
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 687   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.75/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Fruli is a high quality Belgian white beer blended with pure fruit juice. The strawberry juice compliments the zesty fruitiness of the wheat beer and the result is a natural, soft and refreshing drink that is simply delicious!

nicp (10) - Ashburton, Devon, ENGLAND - NOV 2, 2017
My favourite beer fro when I dont feel like drinking beer! Refreshing and fruity!

shyscj () - - DEC 11, 2017
芙力草莓啤酒是英国目前最畅销的水果啤酒,产自比利时,100%纯草莓汁与顶级白啤酒制作而成草莓汁使得啤

goodbeer100 (2) - Sewickley, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 22, 2017 does not count
Well, I am not going to talk about any hints or notes of anything in my review. If you drink beer for hints and notes, go on to another review. I drink beer because I enjoy the experience, the whole experience. When I pour one of these for my wife (and if I behave myself), I very likely will wind up having sex with her that night. That makes this one of my very favorite beers. So if you want to sit around with your friends and talk about hints of coriander and notes of exotic flowers, drink something else. I’ll be having intense luscious sex with an aftertaste of strawberry beer on my lips. If you do not like sweet beers, skip this beer and refrain from reviewing it. You are way off of your comfort zone. If you are open-minded and a bit adventurous and enjoy something sweet once in a while, then share a couple of bottles of this with your significant other and see if your experience winds up anything like mine. How much do I like it? I just drove about 180 miles (each way) for a case of it because I cannot get it close to where I live… The case is now wrapped up and under our Christmas tree and I cannot wait for my wife to open it. I am sure it is going to be a great Christmas this year…

Lappy (33) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - AUG 27, 2014
Wow what a great beer. i never thought i would be saying that about a strawberry beer but there you go. The aroma is all strawberries and the drink is incredibly moorish. Just the tonic for a hot summers day!

BiiruBierBeer (1059) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - SEP 21, 2014
Aroma is a strong, sweet strawberry smell. Mouthfeel is kind of watery with light foam and very little fizz, like drinking soda after it is almost flat. With the taste, first you get the intense sweet and then you get the tart aftertaste. Delicious.

Waterloo_Beer (3) - - JAN 26, 2012 does not count
This an amazing fruit beer, the first time I had it, my mind was blown. It may be the macro version of fruit beer but that doesn’t change the fact that it is an excellent brew. The taste and aroma are amazing!

bogartja (1) - Tennessee, USA - JUL 25, 2010 does not count
nice refreshing fruit beer. tastes like a strawberry hoegaarten. fun pink color. nice to drink on a hot summer day

Iceholecyn (12) - Hayden, Idaho, USA - JUN 24, 2012
Very nice after dinner with a little vanilla ice cream. Amazing treat after a long day at work.