overall
Style: Spice/Herb/Vegetable
La Motte Servolex, France

RATINGS: 109   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.02/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

phukktifano (159) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - MAR 23, 2009
Bright green with large white head. Aroma is skunk,citrus and maybe mint. Surprisingly sweet and pleasant for something that looks like an energy drink. Hints of citrus and melon.

MrTaster (3) - DENMARK - FEB 6, 2013 does not count
Beer meets cider. This is really like something I have never tasted before. Fresh, full of taste and feels like a beer. This summer drink really divided people in two groups at our party - the ones who loved it and the opposite. The ones, who did not like it, were the ones who would rather like dark ale or something similar, which this is clearly not. I liked it and I think it’s really interesting and different. I will surely buy it again. If you wonna try something new, you should too.

kk101 (6) - TAIWAN - FEB 29, 2016 does not count
smell grass color green and clear, sweet and light light bitter, little sour, body light, texture thin, finish little bitter