RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 3.54/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.34/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

Ticked By

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
WISEGUY572 (1377) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 5, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 7, 2003 Great golden appearance. Great balance of malt and bitter and aromatic classic hops. Perfect mouthfeel for a pils or a lager. And yet mine was marred by a strong salty finish, long after the bitterness or other flavors had gone. // Rerated after working my way slowly through the growler over three days. I think that what I first thought of as a kind of saltiness is probably more an element of the tettnangner hops. I also find that I am growing to like this beer as much as the Prima.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
JFGrind (2011) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 2, 2003
If you like beers with strange aromas and sour taste try this Pilsner. It has character.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
egajdzis (6195) - Pennsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 2, 2003
Poured a golden color with a white head and nice lacing on the glass. It had a citrus, Tettnanger nop aroma. Had a pilsener hop tatste, some pine. and a dry straw taste as well. Very full moutfeel! I enjoyed this more than the prima pils.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
hopnpop (73) - Wexford, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2003
If you like Prima Pils, you'll love this! I tried this a couple of weeks ago at the Victory Brewery and it's fabulous!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - NOV 29, 2003
Draft at the Grey Lodge in Philly. I'm not a Pils fan but this is a one off Pils from Victory so I gave it a try. Had a German Pils aroma I didn't care for that much. The taste was that of a Pils.