overall
RATINGS: 106   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   IBU: 21   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
• First brewed 1994
• Available year round
Our original brew crafted by Ned, Kevin and Quinny in the early 90’s with super drinkability. American two row pale with Crystal malts Cascade, Willamette and Cluster hops.

Pigfoot (2268) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - DEC 21, 2004
Hazy, bright amber hue, nearing crimson, good-sized creamy head remains as a tight white ring. Aroma is aflood with fruit, largely citrus, with further hints of orange, tangerine, peach,melon, apricot, and more. Mostly sweet and sour, with a candyish notes taking over at the end. Great, tangy hops greet the tongue at first, with a continuation of bright, sweet fruit. Very light in body and texture, this ale, but I can’t help liking it. I’d call it insubstantial, but the fruity flavor is so darned pleasant, all other deficiencies are forgiven. A sweet nothing, shall we say, and quite nice at that. Perfect for summer, I would pick this over any "lite" beer or "ultra" or puny yellow thing that needs a lime.

cfranz (261) - Acton, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 1, 2004
Nice body and color, pours like a nice ale. Lightly hopped. Little bit of peach or nectarine. Was as fresh as a load of laundry out of the dryer,

DYCSoccer17 (3714) - Woodland, California, USA - OCT 26, 2004
Aroma is slightly sweet, sticky honey aroma with some DME hints as well. Transparent apple juice color with a small white head. This isnt have bad. Theres a nice roasty toasty malt backbone with just a touch of hops. Has a nice body as well. A pleasant surprise after a concerning appearance and aroma.

awaller05 (305) - Sharon, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 4, 2004
Wish I had bought more of this one as it turned out to be my favorite back east find. Orangish pour with medium head, decent sweet smell. First taste goes down well. Like I said wish I had known this was the diamond in the rough.

OldGrowth (3665) - the Containment Area, North Carolina, USA - AUG 28, 2004
Bottle, from Julio’s. Ok nose, honey,nutty,sourdough, frosted flakes. Clean yellowy orange color. Ok head that faded quick. Bitter sweet sour flavors. Toasted malt, carmel, sourdough bread, almond. Thin sticky body, crisp bitter finish. Solid little brew. Very drinkable. Has a little lagerish tones to it.

Jayb0 (1218) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - JUL 7, 2004
A mellow pale ale, very creamy, light on the palate, although a bit sweet, Still, has a firm hop character and is a refreshing beer.

aceboxer (15) - Cary, North Carolina, USA - JUN 3, 2004
This was one beer that brought me over to better beers, it’s a little too sweet for my palate now

walrus (13) - USA - FEB 26, 2004
Rich, Smooth, dense foam, moderate head, slightly pale. nice. Good choice for breaking in Bud drinkers to what they might have had.

muzzlehatch (4975) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 25, 2004
12 oz bottle. Very light and clear amber, small dying head. Very light nose, bit of malt here, touch of hops there, but not much to hold onto. Pretty sweet, lightly smoky, just a touch of "country" earthiness, but it's no bier de garde that's for sure! And yes, I know it's not trying to be; it's trying to be a blond ale, and I guess it succeeds at that for what it's worth.

bythe40 (64) - USA - FEB 16, 2004
I was expecting more from this, got it on tap at TGIF. Better then a regular macro but not much aroma and weak flavor.