%>
Brewed by Warsteiner Brauerei
Style: Dunkel/Tmavý
Warstein, Germany

RATINGS: 1159   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
A light bodied clean dark lager.

PilsnerCommander85 (1) - Papillion, Nebraska, USA - JUL 7, 2017 does not count
The absolute best beer I’ve ever had. Rich, smooth, full bodied taste that is refreshing as well as satisfying.

Deelgee (5) - - SEP 23, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 23, 2017 very good healthy body of coffee and chocolate.drank it out bottle wish I would have used a glass to inspect color and lacing, but I don't taste color.

terry myers (10) - Franklin, Ohio, USA - APR 14, 2001
Very enjoyable dark lager. Nice light taste too. I could drink this anytime.

seuinoz (260) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - FEB 3, 2002
very good dunkel beer very clean taste sits good on the palate the flavor is not lacking like the light warsteiner still a very good dark beer.

drohan0099 (10) - USA - JUN 29, 2002
My favorite Beer. It has a really nice roasted maltiness that I love. ....

Miggl (32) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - JUL 23, 2002
This is by far my favorite beer! The well-roasted barleys and fresh hops each keep a distinct taste in this beer, giving it a very flavorful, mildly bitter experience. A definite must!

DocKozzak99 (143) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 8, 2002
Excellent beer with agood body, great aroma, & wonderful full taste! Great with foods & a nice one to cool off with on a HOT day! A classic German brew!

gfoster34 (5) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 28, 2009 does not count
Dark, heavy, flavorful beer. We have a beer club at work to sample a lot of different beers and this is the one beer that everyone loves.

jschind (6) - Illinois, USA - NOV 21, 2011 does not count
Malty, crisp, full. In my opinion this is the dunkel by which all others should be judged.

Gskelton (13) - Texas, USA - FEB 14, 2013
One of my favorites. Drink it whenever I can get it. Dark but not heavy at all. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone