overall
Warstein, Germany

RATINGS: 2231   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Classic German Pilsener

stupre (373) - Nanterre, FRANCE - APR 2, 2017
Versée depuis un fût de 5l. Pils très fade et surtout rafraichissante. Commerciale !

mati128xd (244) - POLAND - APR 2, 2017
Wypite jakis czas temu, ocena przepisana w ramach uzupelnienia profilu na ratebeer

Grumpelmies (318) - GERMANY - APR 1, 2017
Draft. Clear golden coloured with a nice head. Very mild aroma of noble hops. Earthy and floral. Taste is pretty mild. Grainy and slightly grassy. Crisp and clean. Strong carbonation. Run of the mill industrial German Pils. Not really bad but also kind of bland.

Acaro (236) - Madrid, SPAIN - MAR 28, 2017
UPDATED: JUL 11, 2017 Aroma: Herbs and cereals. Appearance: Light golden color with clear sparkling liquid and a medium white head. Taste: Light bitter notes and light sweetness. Palate: Light body with thin texture and lively carbonation. Astringent bitter finish. Overall: Not my cup of tea, but it is a good beer and very refreshing for summer.

cyberlord (1) - - MAR 24, 2017 does not count
A nice refreshing drink when chilled on a hot day. I’m not a fan of bitter or citrus hops and this pilsener is only a little bitter to me. I’m a fan of Kolsch beers and this is similar in style except for the slightly bitter aftertaste. What’s great is it’s a beer my wife and I both enjoy. bread, dough, golden, clear, white foam, minimal head, lightly bitter, light sweetness, light body, thin feel, average carbonation, bitter,

Belu_metal (31) - - MAR 11, 2017
Realmente muy buena cerveza. En el vaso, color dorado intenso, cristalina, con una espuma de baja a media retención, con burbuja de ánodos finos, carbinatacion media- alta. Aroma, a grano, maltoso y algunos toques de lúpulo. Sabor, intensamente amarga, pero agradable. Quita la sed e invita a un nuevo trago. Debe servirse a temperatura adecuada para no tener una mala experiencia. Interesante y fácil de encontrar.

midovark (940) - Balassagyarmat, HUNGARY - MAR 9, 2017
Canned. If you come across a beer these days that isn’t particulary bad, that qualifies as alright. This one is quite alright.

tgrtnr (187) - Augsburg, GERMANY - MAR 9, 2017
330 ml from bottle, has expired. Average Pilsener aroma, not complex. Bitter taste, malty hint. There is not a lot to rate. Average beer, but drinkable.

PenultimaRonda (94) - Narón, Galicia, - FEB 26, 2017
CAS- Esta #cerveza posee un aroma suave a malta, un color dorado con una corona de espuma blanca de rápida desaparición. Su sabor es suave y sencillo pero un pelín amargo. GAL- Esta #cervexa posue un aroma suave a malta, unha cor dourada counha coroa de espuma branca de rápida desaparición. O seu sabor é suave e sixelo pero un pelín amargo.

manwithnoname (1) - Monroe, USA - FEB 24, 2017 does not count
I brew my own beer occasionally and yet I have to say that this is my all-time favorite beer. My oebr; rly problem is that I have a hard time finding it locally. Seems as if the stores don’t see it flying off the shelves, they don’t keep it on hand. But make no mistake, this is a true German Pilsner, brewed to the highest German standards; which are far superior to our own. Love it, just tell me where to buy it.