overall
Warstein, Germany

RATINGS: 2184   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Classic German Pilsener

seuinoz (260) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2001
First beer i have tasted on tap very smooth and refreshing going down. smooth on the palate. very heady when poared. one of my all time best. i love it good job Germany on making a smooth classic pilsener like they say LIFE IS TO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER (That is for sure)

KFatDog (1) - newport news, Virginia, USA - JUN 4, 2003 does not count
i love this beer.this should be the standard by which other beers are rated

BierJonas (8) - Geseke, North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - MAY 8, 2014 does not count
Sehr sehr sehr leckeres Bier! Vor allem frisch gezapft, einmal probiert, moechte man es Literweise in sich hineinschuetten!

xPwn (2) - Berlin, GERMANY - MAR 16, 2015 does not count
First beer I’ve ever had. Many later and I still know that this beer bests any other. Germans make the best beer, period.

wolfgang80000 (1) - München, Bavaria, GERMANY - APR 10, 2015 does not count
Very good German import Pilsner. Best to be enjoyed when on tap in the right glass.

kalisto9 (73) - Crafton, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
Can I say it? OK then. This shit rocks. I love Warsteiner. It's a nicely balanced brew that leans to heavy side of the scale, but not too much.

treacy52 (1) - IRELAND - JUL 7, 2010 does not count
Served in the 500ml bottle and with a pint glass. Really enjoyed this beer. Beautiful clean taste to it and nice and great refreshment on a hot day.

manwithnoname (1) - Monroe, USA - FEB 24, 2017 does not count
I brew my own beer occasionally and yet I have to say that this is my all-time favorite beer. My oebr; rly problem is that I have a hard time finding it locally. Seems as if the stores don’t see it flying off the shelves, they don’t keep it on hand. But make no mistake, this is a true German Pilsner, brewed to the highest German standards; which are far superior to our own. Love it, just tell me where to buy it.

TheGreatAddo (14) - West Hills, California, USA - AUG 24, 2005
This is the most tasteful pislner I have had. Smooth and sweet. Try it on tap and not bottle. I think most people will change their minds.