overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
They were dangled before us: big, beautiful, luscious apricots Our minds said No, but our bodies said, Yes. As usual, we gave in to temptation – and created this delicious brew!

kaser (6430) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 6, 2017
Much better than expected. Peach of course. Cider and fruity flavor. Draft pour at their brewpub in park city

djd07 (16289) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 24, 2017
Bottle at BrewMaster’s Craft Beer Festival. Pours a hazy yellow with medium frothy white head that lasts. The aroma is wheat, apricot, yeast. Medium body, wheat, apricot, peach, yeast, light finish, good.

johnnymusky (1004) - Minnesota, USA - NOV 26, 2016
i really liked this one...first apricot infused beer...pretty solid...flavor is really fresh...yummy!

jhamp9 (2008) - Corinth, Texas, USA - NOV 21, 2016
Hazy straw pour with a white head that fades quickly to nothing. Aroma is apricot candy and grains. Taste is sweet apricot and wheat. Light body. Refreshing.

agl108 (1307) - Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 12, 2016
On draft at Ginger Man. Poured hazy orange with thin white head. Sweet apricot and citrus notes.

r464 (2377) - Earth, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 14, 2016
Almost creamy, buttery, with light malt and a good dash of fruit. Slight bitterness. Not very palatable.

eruizgarcia (367) - - OCT 14, 2016
I know everyone will think I'm overrating this, but it's great to find a really unique beer in such a crowded market. Clear apricot aroma, sweet yet refreshing taste and just enough body to avoid feeling watered down. Light, refreshing and tasty; I'd drink this any time. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

fakebeersnob (325) - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - AUG 13, 2016
Well...it has a good apricot aroma. Pours a light, murky straw-like color with a white head that disappears pretty quickly. Taste is a carbonated fruit juice with maybe a bit of wheat? It just even feels weird in the mouth. Feels thicker than it is, maybe a bit oily too. Just not a fan. I have five more cans of this, and I think I will wait until weather is in the high 90s before trying again. On a cool night, this just did nothing for me.

ozzy70 (1334) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 11, 2016
12 oz. bottle. Jack of Spades. Pours slight hazy, golden, small white head. Aroma was apricot. Taste was sweet, apricots, wheat, citrus.

Cajun (550) - Lafayette, Louisiana, USA - AUG 6, 2016
Bottle - Pours a pale gold, white head. Great smell - apricot, sparkling grape juice, floral. Smooth fruity flavor, yeast presence, with a mild hint of hops.