overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
They were dangled before us: big, beautiful, luscious apricots Our minds said No, but our bodies said, Yes. As usual, we gave in to temptation – and created this delicious brew!

mcberko (19805) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 2, 2016
On tap at Squatters, pours a cloudy yellow with a small white head. Aroma brings out fresh apricots upfront, followed by light whispy wheat. Flavour is fairly fresh, with juicy apricots upfront and wheat notes. Uninteresting but decently made for what it is.

vomit (273) - Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2016
I don’t like apricots. But I love beer. So one would presume I was at a loggerheads when imbibing this tripe. Rest assured, I was not. No, indeed, I was suffering on family vacation on the outskirts of Zion National Park, and this was just the ticket to sooth my jangling nerves after another day with the wife and kids. I would say this was the preffered beverage of those hikers who fell to their deaths off Angel’s landing, but that would be a heinous lie. No, indeed, the prefered drink of those who put mayhem in front of their personal safety is Blatz. So, when trying to impress the ladies with your care-free attitude, slam down a 40 of Blatz and let the good times roll........

altonbrownd (5897) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - JUN 3, 2016
On tap at Snowbird. Hazy yellow body with slight head. Nose is floral and malty.Taste is also fruits and apricot included. Light beer.

JohnnyJ (5569) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 26, 2016
Bottle. Pale gold color, fizzy. Mostly just apricot, sweet, artificial flavoring, peach candy, and watery. Not much beer.

WillemsUrenkel (2086) - Oldenburg, GERMANY - MAY 4, 2016
Pint at a restaurant in Kanab/Utah. Murky pale yellow in the glass, small head. Apricot on the nose, little bit wheat. Taste starts with apricot, also some wheat and yeast with low banana and chewing gum in the second row. Increasing wheat in the middle part, fruity and high carbonated. An ambivalent one. But okay.

GTAEgeek (2495) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - FEB 18, 2016
UPDATED: FEB 22, 2016 12 oz. bottle from Zach. Clear, pale, gold color, with no head and an oily film. The nose is apricots, oyster crackers, and not a lot else. Sweet and thin. Light body, oily, acidic, and watery. This is a weak, poor beer. Absolutely no hint of hefeweizen, just watery fruit juice.

Cimbasso (1056) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JAN 27, 2016
Sampled from a can. A hazy pale yellow with a thin head. There is little aroma and not much malt taste, but very pronounced apricot flavours. Very little bitterness, but a pleasant, light beer with a fruity taste, perfect for a summer refresher!

BrewDad (5667) - Olympia, Washington, USA - DEC 14, 2015
Easy drinking Hefe with a light Apricot flavoring added. This is a perfect summer type beer.

ChrisSc (465) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - NOV 17, 2015
12oz can in Alexandria,MN. Really not worth rating. Weak nose. Artificial apricot is all I could pick out. Watered down sugary flavor. Thin flat body. Didn't finish this. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ogre71 (359) - Utah, USA - NOV 14, 2015
I like apricots so yea I like this hefeweizen. It was a good fruity refreshing beer easy to drink good flavor.