overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 141   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
They were dangled before us: big, beautiful, luscious apricots Our minds said No, but our bodies said, Yes. As usual, we gave in to temptation and created this delicious brew!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
johnnymusky (983) - Minnesota, USA - NOV 26, 2016
i really liked this one...first apricot infused beer...pretty solid...flavor is really fresh...yummy!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jhamp9 (1739) - Corinth, Texas, USA - NOV 21, 2016
Hazy straw pour with a white head that fades quickly to nothing. Aroma is apricot candy and grains. Taste is sweet apricot and wheat. Light body. Refreshing.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
agl108 (1129) - Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 12, 2016
On draft at Ginger Man. Poured hazy orange with thin white head. Sweet apricot and citrus notes.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
r464 (2333) - Earth, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 14, 2016
Almost creamy, buttery, with light malt and a good dash of fruit. Slight bitterness. Not very palatable.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
eruizgarcia (322) - - OCT 14, 2016
I know everyone will think I'm overrating this, but it's great to find a really unique beer in such a crowded market. Clear apricot aroma, sweet yet refreshing taste and just enough body to avoid feeling watered down. Light, refreshing and tasty; I'd drink this any time. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fakebeersnob (325) - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - AUG 13, 2016
Well...it has a good apricot aroma. Pours a light, murky straw-like color with a white head that disappears pretty quickly. Taste is a carbonated fruit juice with maybe a bit of wheat? It just even feels weird in the mouth. Feels thicker than it is, maybe a bit oily too. Just not a fan. I have five more cans of this, and I think I will wait until weather is in the high 90s before trying again. On a cool night, this just did nothing for me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ozzy70 (925) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 11, 2016
12 oz. bottle. Jack of Spades. Pours slight hazy, golden, small white head. Aroma was apricot. Taste was sweet, apricots, wheat, citrus.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Cajun (445) - Lafayette, Louisiana, USA - AUG 6, 2016
Bottle - Pours a pale gold, white head. Great smell - apricot, sparkling grape juice, floral. Smooth fruity flavor, yeast presence, with a mild hint of hops.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
mcberko (15432) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 2, 2016
On tap at Squatters, pours a cloudy yellow with a small white head. Aroma brings out fresh apricots upfront, followed by light whispy wheat. Flavour is fairly fresh, with juicy apricots upfront and wheat notes. Uninteresting but decently made for what it is.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
vomit (253) - Michigan, USA - JUN 30, 2016
I dont like apricots. But I love beer. So one would presume I was at a loggerheads when imbibing this tripe. Rest assured, I was not. No, indeed, I was suffering on family vacation on the outskirts of Zion National Park, and this was just the ticket to sooth my jangling nerves after another day with the wife and kids. I would say this was the preffered beverage of those hikers who fell to their deaths off Angels landing, but that would be a heinous lie. No, indeed, the prefered drink of those who put mayhem in front of their personal safety is Blatz. So, when trying to impress the ladies with your care-free attitude, slam down a 40 of Blatz and let the good times roll........