overall
RATINGS: 139   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.43/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the finest barley and pure pumpkin, then spiced like your favorite holiday pie. This amber-hued ale is sure to please!

PorterPounder (8290) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAR 23, 2016
Amarillo, Tx - Party Stop - Georgia St - 12 oz bottle. Deep, dark, slightly murky copper pour, nice long lasting off-white head. Aroma has a nice dose of pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg. Flavor is very pleasant and not over-spiced or candy-like. Nice nutmeg notes, a touch of cinnamon, some brown sugar notes. Mouthfeel has a decent thickness to it. One of the better pumpkin ales I have had, even though I know it is out of season, held up well.

tysongillmore (362) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - NOV 21, 2015
Nice finish. Good pumpkin flavor. I'd get this again. ---Rated via BeerBuddy for iPhone. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

badgerben (5328) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - OCT 30, 2015
Dark orange with a small head. Aroma of nutmeg and allspice. A little ginger. Light ginger flavor. A bit grainy and earthy.

jsmanigold (127) - Texas, USA - OCT 15, 2015
Wonderful aroma which smells exactly like pumpkin pie. Very spicey with very little sweetness in each taste.

VatMasterson (77) - Texas, USA - SEP 26, 2015
Slice of pumpkin pie in a bottle? No, this lacks that sweetness. Great spicy flavor but tries to take itself seriously as a beer. I would prefer it a bit sweeter. Overall balanced and better than most I have had except the Blue Moon pumpkin. Outstanding aroma curious since usually aroma is limited.

ryanfolty (2604) - Bourbon County, Minnesota, USA - SEP 7, 2015
September 7, 2015 - bottle from Total Wine opened as part of my pumpkin fest. Clear light orange pour with limited head. Aroma was grainy, malty and cinnamon/spice. Taste was consistent with the aroma, but light on the cinnamon and heavier with the other spices.

ads135 (5031) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - SEP 5, 2015
Not as good as I’d hoped. Has a really nice beginning. The pumpkin is potent and the spice, if anything, is perhaps too assertive. The aftertaste is the real low point.

deusax (453) - Grenoble, FRANCE - DEC 3, 2014
Bottle. Light spicy nose. Color is amber, very cloudy. Taste is good, some pumpink notes, ans-d spices (cinamon, cloves). Palate is very light, with a dry finish, not great. Overall is OK.

ajnepple (7076) - Denver, Colorado, USA - NOV 27, 2014
On tap at The Perch Pub & Brewery. Amber and hazy appearance with a beige head. Pumpkin, mild spices, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, caramel and chocolate with a rich malty finish. Pretty damn good for a low ABV pumpkin ale. Sessionable and easy to drink.

lightbias (455) - USA - NOV 9, 2014
When in Utah, buy Wasatch. A medium amber, somewhat hazy liquid flows into my glass, and even with a very purposeful pour I was hard pressed to get a decent head out of the bottle. What there was disappeared within a minute and left no lacing at all on the glass. The aroma is very much like the other Wasatch brews I’ve experienced in that it is a good representative of what I’m expecting to drink, but so very light. Also like the others, I am saddened by the lack of rich flavor when I do finally tip the glass. Decent balances, very pumpkin allspice in both the flavor and aroma. The taste is lightly bitter with a touch of sweet, the palate definitely not as lively as it could be. The finish is light, almost invisible. This is one of the better Wasatch I’ve tried, but I don’t think I’ll be inviting them back into my fridge any time soon.