overall
RATINGS: 98   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%
English Style India Pale Ale, British Pale Malts, Canadian Honey Malt and Belgian Crystal. Centennial, Kent Golding, and Cascade are added Five times during the process, including Dry Hopping.

redmariah (1) - Nellysford, USA - SEP 23, 2008 does not count
Best Beer at the Asheviile,NC brewing in our opinion...and we tried ALL the IPA’s...now we just have to have a distributor in VA to enjoy it!!! We brew our own and grow our own hops as well, and it gets an "A"!!!

DiarmaidBHK (5921) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 26, 2011
Pours orange from tap with a thin white head. Big floral notes on nose. Massive burst of hop flavor on the tongue almost sweet in it’s intensity with a nice floral dry finish. One of the best IPA’s I’ve had in my brief experience.

HighlanderOne (1373) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - MAY 17, 2011
On tap at Wedge. Fruit cocktail aroma. Orange amber thin head. Taste sensation of floral grapefruit hops with wild cherry notes and something that I couldn’t identify but I liked. Bold, raw feel. Sensational beer

jcwattsrugger (12524) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - JUL 11, 2009
on tap-pours a white head with bubbles and laces and amber color. Aroma is sweet pine/resin hops, secondary medium malt. Taste is sweet pine/resin with a good hops bite, some orange, backbone of caramel-medium malt. Medium body. OK carbonation.

unclemattie (4406) - Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2009
Tap @ Wedge Brewing Co. Light orange color. WOW. Flavor is an earthy tannin, apricot pit, Pale malts and crystal. All finishes with a bold kick in the nuts bitterness. A big time palate killer. Sweet, lingering hop bitterness. Unique BOLD, Solid. Aroma has a musty malt character. Lots of minerals in the nose, salty. This is the Best IPA in all of Asheville! <27 Oct 09>

TylerGreenDC (1058) - - MAY 23, 2014
UPDATED: APR 11, 2016 On draft. Beautiful rich copper color. A close cousin on Green Flash?s West Coast, same citrus hop bite and toasty chocolate malts. More tangerine on the finish. Superb. (Update in July, 2015: Malt is big caramel, like two-row crystal. Wonder if the malt bill changed?)

decaturstevo (6343) - decatur, Tennessee, USA - OCT 5, 2009
Deep copper pour with light white head and lace. Apples, caramel malt, and citrus hops. Sweet malt, apples, earthy and citrus hops. Medium full bodied with good carbonation.

Gmku (302) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 12, 2009
Outstanding, especially for a brew pub beer! I’m probably a bit partial, as The Wedge is my favorite hometown hangout, but damn, they do some good beers. Took home my first growler of this the other night, and man, it was sooo grassy. I mean this in the best way. It was like diving into a bowl of hops. And then coming up into a syrupy surface of malt. Nice, nice, nice.

DrinkEmUpJones (1069) - Georgia, USA - AUG 8, 2010
Very cloudy orange with light white lacing. Light aromas of grapefruit and grass. Medium-bodied palate is very balanced and slightly oily, which takes the edge off the bold hops. This is dead-on what an IPA should be.

ttutony (944) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 4, 2015
Hazy copper color. Minimal head. Resinous, slightly sweet hop aroma. Great balance. Bitterness is present but not overwhelming. Well made.