RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.03/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 80   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%

Most RecentTicked By

durhambeer's rating

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
durhambeer (2500) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - AUG 4, 2013
Draft pour at the brewery. Pours a deep clear amber with a small beige head. Nose is big resiny hops. Bold citrus but smells sweet as well. Taste adds a toasty malt profile. Slick palate. A bit more than I like, but for what this is, itís quite good. Way too easy to drink for 8%.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
NachlamSie (3358) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 17, 2013
10 oz. pour at the brewery. Pours amber with a white head. Another hop bomb win by Wicked Weed. I had one visit to Wicked Weed without being blown away by a new hoppy beer and I almost lost faith, how stupid of me to think that. The aroma is grassy, dank, citrusy, just everything I would want from a real West coast style hop monster. The malts are smoothly sweet, a little toasty, giving it just slightly more balanced character than a pure IIPA or IPA. The finish is dry and has long lasting hop power.