overall
RATINGS: 534   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.64/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 258   ABV: 8.6%
Deadlift Imperial IPA is unlike any Imperial IPA you’ve ever lifted from the beer aisle. It has the strong hop flavor you’d expect from an Imperial IPA but no heaviness that could weigh down your desire to take another sip. The unique flavor stems in part from Nelson Sauvin hops imported from New Zealand. Deadlift’s other component, a simple but fully braced malt backbone muscles up enough malty sweetness and caramel character to spot the incredibly robust hop flavor and aroma.

Deadlift Imperial IPA uses Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand’s best hop growing region: South Island’s Nelson. This region produces some of the most flavorful hops found anywhere. These hops have an intense citrus, fruity, berry-like aroma and flavor that makes them unique. The result will surely be a welcome workout for your taste buds.

Maduro54 (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 26, 2011 does not count
Best IPA in a bottle or tap I have had..my count of just bottles is 343 lest I be a said novest plus I brew my own IPA. House 1000 Beers, New Kensington,PA(near the Pgh)which has 43 taps and more than 1000...ran out of bottle and kegs of it....Oregon a long ways away.