overall
RATINGS: 393   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.52/5   IBU: 85   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Brewed with 6 different hop varieties and 3 different grains, including wheat, Upheaval will be a fitting tribute, not only to the bold Northwest-style IPA, but to Kurt and Rob Widmer’s unapologetic attitude in legacy of innovation.

MatsJonasson (1) - - NOV 14, 2014 does not count
One of the best IPA I bought me a normal shop. Lovely and bitter hops. I love it…

tapbin (3) - Bremerton, USA - APR 15, 2014 does not count
On tap @McClouds in Bremerton WA good hoppy beer! Has a good smooth finish! At this point I don't know the abv, but tastes like you could have more than 1 or 2 and be ok to function! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Swoop (4) - - MAY 2, 2014 does not count
I love the softness of the mouthfeel on the finish. This must be coming from the wheat. Now I understand the difference between a west-coast IPA and a Northwest IPA. Well done.

pricey290483 (796) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 23, 2014
really liked this very hoppy beer you can tel that they use 7 different types i thought it was a great beer that i would love to have again

wika (1) - Beaverton, Oregon, USA - AUG 22, 2014 does not count
Great addition to the mass produced IPA line up. At 85 IBUs it finishes clean and doesn’t over power my palate. It very clean finishing beer.

Lore (2743) - Budapest, HUNGARY - DEC 12, 2014
hazy orange colour, not too much off-white head; aroma of tangerine, floral notes, maybe some mango, bready nd biscuity notes and hints of honey; well balanced bittersweet taste with intensive tangerine, some piney notes as well as hints of tropical fruits; excellent IPA

JohnRMurdoch (4867) - Glasgow, SCOTLAND - MAR 20, 2015
120z bottle from Beermerchants.com. Hazy orange brown, good head. Sweet tropical fruit & hop aroma. Sharp pine mango hop flavour. Sharp with flowery hoppy aftertaste. Top quality IPA.

madtappers (11) - Washington, USA - DEC 15, 2013
This is probably one of the best IPAs to come out of Widmer since Hop Jack. This beer has nice grassy and citrus flavors on both the nose and tongue. Pours a clear pale gold color with a white head

AAEA (266) - California, USA - MAY 24, 2014
12 FL. OZ (6 pack $8.99) I’m a big fan of widmer brothers beers, so far I’ve liked everything I’ve tried from them. This is a seasonal and just hit the shelves at my local store. This is a very good smelling beer. Its a very good beer and its even a decent 7%. I like this beer and I’d rate it about the same as Widmers Alchemy Ale but with an added % boost.

tania_nexust (230) - Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 10, 2014
From bottle. A very inviting resiny, herbal aroma with some sweetness and alcohol coming through. Quintessential North American style IPA - great balance of sticky malt with citrus and resin hop notes. Very drinkable and moreish.