overall

RATINGS: 18   MEAN: 3.02/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.95/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Perfect dryness and golden apple flavor make this a simple, true hard cider.

ROGUE (2215) - Lewes, Delaware, USA - SEP 28, 2009
12oz bottle. Poured a deep golden color. Heavy red apple aroma. Taste is like a thick rich apple champagne with a mild tartness.

oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - MAR 17, 2006
Pours a dark golden yellow color. Aromas of apples and other fruit. Flavor crisp with a nice dry finish.

beerinmarch (2830) - Washington, USA - NOV 22, 2004
This is the first cider I have rated, so I don’t have much reference. This thing was just found aging for a few years, more accidently aged, or misplaced, but still really nice flavor. Aroma is lightly spicy, more apple and less alcohol. The flavor on this was well mixed together, very smooth. Rating this against beer is tough, but i guess i would rather rate this brew better than some shitty macros, but I would never take this over a craft brew.

beaconstreet (811) - Washington DC, USA - OCT 20, 2004
Definitely taste the "unfermented apple juice" flavor that supposedly composes 20% of this. Almost a cherry undertone. Mix of sweet and dry. Takeable, but unremarkable. Maybe give me something I can remember next time. On the flip side, it didn’t scorch my throat like dry ciders sometimes do.

Sham (1844) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 6, 2003
Appears like a carbonated apple juice. Fresh apple nose. Nice tart flavor with a bitter finish. Good cider.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - AUG 19, 2003
Pale and effervescent, smells like cheap wine, reminded me of Boones Farm. But really and truly not bad in the taste, a bitter aftertaste though.

JagerQueen (123) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - AUG 18, 2003
Smells like a tasty apple wine. Good apple flavor with a crisp and clean aftertaste.

BückDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - AUG 18, 2003
Fresh apple aroma, nice sweetness and a nice touch of tart. Smooth and rounded, a nice morning starter.

MilkmanDan (1943) - Eagan, Minnesota, USA - MAY 23, 2003
Cider. Whoohoo. Liked it more than I expected, but it's still hard cider and not really beer. Nose is very apple, flavor is very apple (it's an apple cider, duh). Also has a sugary sweetness. Fizzed, a bit spritzer-like. Surprised I actualy sorta liked it, didn't at all expect to.

argo0 (14127) - Washington DC, USA - MAY 22, 2003
Clear apple juice body. Aroma is sweet apple. Taste is of lightly fizzy apple juice. Bleah -- I don't need spiked carbonated apple juice -- I'll just stick with the apple juice.