overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 786   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Not suited for timid or reserved beer drinkers, Wild Blue’s defining taste characteristic is its kick of natural blueberry flavor. The Blue Dawg Brewing team carefully selected a blend of hops and barley malt to ensure they complemented and balanced Wild Blue’s dominant blueberry notes, resulting in a robust and aromatic beer with a refreshing, palate-cleansing finish. Wild Blue is brewed with a blend of German hops from the Hallertau region in Bavaria and classic Aroma hops from the Willamette Valley in the Pacific Northwest. A combination of two- and six-row barley malt also was chosen specifically for this recipe. Beer lovers will appreciate this specialty fruit-infused lager’s striking burgundy color, ripe blueberry aroma and its ability to stand up to the strongest of foods.

alfonzodon (1) - - DEC 23, 2011 does not count
I LOVE this beer! It is the best. It’s hard to drink any other beer after having had this.

HarleyGirl (1) - - OCT 16, 2013 does not count
My favorite of all time ! It’s rare and hard to find so I stock up and save it for special days !

jumbles (1) - - APR 12, 2014 does not count
Great beer for a refreshing taste. Do not pretend to be anything different than it is. Taste like nothing you have ever had before!

tormod1954 (1) - Lantana, Florida, USA - SEP 29, 2015 does not count
Excellent in every catagory, I will have this to drink every weekend, have been waiting for this since I found out blueberries were good for you and I became 21. Gets a Best Lager on the PLANET from me.

AlbanianMonk (7) - - AUG 21, 2016 does not count
By far my favorite beer. Yes, I know it has a fruity taste to it and it has a bluish purple color to it, but it tastes great. Reminds me a bit of some of the Kasteel beers I had in Europe.

dtemp416 (1) - Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA - AUG 29, 2016 does not count
My favorite beer! I wish there was somewhere to buy it in Rocky Mt, Va.

coreychamb8 (1) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - MAY 3, 2017 does not count
The best beer I’ve ever tasted. I have a sweet tooth, but never thought I would satisfy it in a beer. Great taste, great aroma, great overall beer. Brought to a party and now my friends are addicted to it. We welcome you to try, but if you do not like sweet beers , this one may not be for you.

tinabak (1) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 16, 2017 does not count
If you want regular beer, don’t drink it. It’s a fun refreshing beer with a definite blueberry flavor. It is great for summer. It is a deep wine color sparkling, minimal head as it comes out of the bottle. Reminds me of a wine spritzer, but not too sweet. It is 8% alcohol, so it isn’t a wimpy beer.

Misled (2) - , Arizona, USA - JUL 18, 2010 does not count
Whats not to like if you like blueberries ? Sweet and will kick your azzz with an 8% abv !

lnbarr (1) - - JUN 25, 2012 does not count
I love this beer! You cant drink too many in a row its a little sweet. Definately has a strong blueberry taste!