overall
RATINGS: 646   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Woodchuck Amber Draft Cider was the first style of cider produced under the Woodchuck label. It is made from a blend of apples and fermented with champagne yeast to produce a great tasting and refreshing product.

greystreet80 (191) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JAN 29, 2002
Extremely filling, but tasty indeed. More drinkable than most beers, yet it has a nice draft taste for the concerned beer drinker.

amx1970390 (480) - Southampton, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 13, 2002
A good quality cider, that I feel is a better choice than the Pear and Granny Smith, Try a cider it might suprise you.

BillKismet (4057) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 6, 2002
Rerated--Had this beer again recently from the tap and it was less carbonated than I remember (maybe it is more carbonated when bottled. Nice color, quite sweet with lasting taste. Not bad if you go for the cider style.

NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - JAN 3, 2002
The feeling of fall, but light enough to be a really good summer drink. Its a drink that I start to lose interest in as the weather gets cooler.

NYDennis (64) - Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA - DEC 30, 2001
I can have one of these every now and again, but you cannot sit back and drink a six of these yourself. The green I thought was better.

pastout (27) - Windber, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 24, 2001
Wonderful sweet cider. Love this stuff. I can drink this all night long.

Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 21, 2001
I am not big on cider but this is tolerable. Off tap far better than bottles. I personally can’t drink more than 2 or my stomach will churn (sweet) BUT this stuff is much like a low end champagne with less carbonation and more appley taste. It is what it is, just avoid in large quantities is my advice.

fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - DEC 3, 2001
Definately my favorite cider. But too much can be painful.

Puss Gutt99 (206) - Oldtown, Florida, USA - NOV 24, 2001
for the change of pace twice a year fall off the beer wagon

Axle3380 (95) - montvale, New Jersey, USA - NOV 20, 2001
It wasn’t bad, i prefer beer a lot more though.