overall
RATINGS: 156   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.18/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The fall harvest brings farmers and communities together to celebrate another year of fruitful labor. It is a time of shorter days, cooler nights, and great apples. This cider has a complex and elegant character full of apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg balanced out with a hint of American white oak. A true taste of the season.

edgallow (4473) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - NOV 10, 2014
12 oz bottle pours golden with a white head. Aroma of apples and cinnamon. Taste is the same, just like apple pie.

Charlie_Brown (3) - Morehead, Kentucky, USA - OCT 27, 2014 does not count
I definitely dig this for a seasonal cider, very well blended apple pie identifier. I’m very excited to try the other seasonal woodchuck puts out in the coming months.

BVery (11361) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - SEP 22, 2014
Tap at JL Beers in West Fargo. Maybe I’m the outlier here but I’m digging this. Clear light amber pour with a small head. Apple cider, cinnamon, nutmeg. Works for me.

0.8
crossovert (13909) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2014
355ml bottle. Amber pour. Smells like a halloween mask and cinnamon, maybe some apple barf in there too. Flavor is burning cinnamon, this is gross, tastes like a halolween mask.

1.4
Kc2793 (13) - - SEP 19, 2014
It tastes like a god damn air freshener, is cloyingly sweet, and has an almost syrupy texture. It’s a pretty orangish gold and smells like apple pie, though, so it has that going for it. But seriously, cut out the middle man and just spray some cheap cinnamon air freshener in your mouth.

AdamChandler (5178) - Enfield, New Hampshire, USA - SEP 12, 2014
Light golden yellow minor bubbly head. Smells insanely sweet with pumpkin spice (clove, brown sugar). Insanely sweet! lots of nutmeg and clove dominating. sweet throughout, oily mouth.

bhensonb (15755) - Woodland, California, USA - SEP 5, 2014
Bottle as "Fall Harvest" from Total Wine in Sacramento, CA. Pours dark gold. Aroma is rather cooked spiced apple. Med minus body. Flavor is very cinnamon. I think as the label states: "just like apple pie". Pretty good.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - AUG 11, 2014
This was poured into a pint glass and a wine glass. This one’s got the same size head in both glasses (about a finger and a half’s worth of bubbly and subtle foaminess here and there). With a clear amber to hazed over yellow/orange color, there’s still a decent transparency allowing a ton of bubbles to surface gracefully. The smell had a unique blend that I’m not used to smelling for most ciders I’ve had. It goes a little something like this: a little cinnamon, nutmeg, and a light ginger give it a slight spiciness. The woodiness that slightly comes through seemed to be just a tad leaning towards the smoky side. The taste takes those previously mentioned flavors and basically just coats the apple flavoring already in it. On the palate, this one sat just a tad heavier than most ciders I’ve had, but not too much as its within the light to medium range just mostly closer to the medium side. This fairly sessionable cider had a decent harshness that ends up becoming slightly tame (did I just say that? tame carbonation in a cider, no hell has not frozen). This mouthfeel just shows that not all ciders do not pummel my tongue into submission. Overall, its about freaking time I find a cider I like. Best one I’ve ever had, quite possibly.

Natteedee (3) - - JUL 27, 2014 does not count
Hands down one of my favorite ciders. Hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and maple. Tastes great on a nippy day by the fire. Reminds me of all the wonderful things about fall. Not to sweet. Love this cider.

lb4lb (2632) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAY 26, 2014
Pours amber. Smell is vanilla and apples and is quite sweet. Taste is sweet apples and vanilla. Some spices like cinnaman nutmeg, etc... mixed in but slightly behind the stronger vanilla flavor. Medium body and crisp and bubbly. Taste is good, but a strong flavor and not something I want a ton of.