overall
RATINGS: 165   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.18/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The fall harvest brings farmers and communities together to celebrate another year of fruitful labor. It is a time of shorter days, cooler nights, and great apples. This cider has a complex and elegant character full of apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg balanced out with a hint of American white oak. A true taste of the season.

markwise (5441) - North of Tampa, Florida, USA - OCT 14, 2012
12oz bottle from grocery store. Pours a kind of clear orange with white carbonation. I wouldn’t call it much of a head; it’s more like soda. Nose is caramel apple, red apples, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie, and vanilla. Flavor is similar. I can’t tell if it’s complex, or if I have a tolerance for over sweetness. The finish lingers with sweet pumpkin pie spices. It is actually not bad, but I can’t see drinking more than one.

b3shine (8878) - Indiana, USA - OCT 13, 2012
Bottle to pint. Looks decent; a transparent orange with thin white lacing. Smells alright; pretty standard, but not bad. Tastes like a multiplicity of apples blended into one batch. Average on the palate. An okay cider.

youdictategood (467) - Florida, USA - OCT 11, 2012
Great aroma - cinnamon, nutmeg, and apples. Very, very sweet, much more so than most ciders. If you’re not prepared for the sweetness it can be overwhelming, and there’s not much else to balance it out. Almost feels like a dessert wine. As long as you’re expecting the sweetness, it does what it aims to do.

gnoff (10543) - Mölndal, SWEDEN - OCT 9, 2012
Draught at Old Chicago in Boulder, on October 8, 2012
Clear copper color, no head. Butter, strawberry, butterscotch, cream taste. Spritzy mouthfeel, no bitterness. Fruity scent. Not bad, but I guess I expected more apples to come though.

vgneric (5) - Lockport, New York, USA - OCT 7, 2012 does not count
I’m hop head that doesn’t try cider too often. Fall always results in me picking up some Woodchuck. If you don’t like sweet, this will nail you as candy. Quickly dissolving head, if any. Beautiful amber color. Apples and caramel aromas, lots of mulling spice like cinnamon and nutmeg. Lingering apple bubble gum aftertaste. Good for a fall treat.

thechandler (593) - Charleston, West Virginia, USA - OCT 4, 2012
Pours a slightly auburn-golden yellow-orange. Aroma is sweet and spicy. Flavor is fantastic. Bright and flavorful with lots of spice. Cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, etc. Probably my favorite Woodchuck.

Robbievegas (230) - Las vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 3, 2012
Tried this on tap at the Flying Saucer in Houston, TX. Spicy bouquet with cinnamon and nutmeg flavors, not normally a cider guy but this was tasty. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

DocLock (10706) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 29, 2012
Bottle. Poured copper with heavy carbonation. Nose was apples, spicy nutmeg and cinnamon. Tastes of apple, spices, with a decent richness and complexity. This is a good cider, and I appreciated the fall spices.

DMLINAZ (332) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 23, 2012
I don’t usually go out of my way for cider but I don’t pass it up when available; this was offered as a sample at Total Wine (Gilbert AZ) 9/20/12 at its fall beer tasting, the very last one. Nice way to end it. Color is pale straw as expected, clear with no head. Strong apple aroma; taste is the same, sweet apple with some caramel. I was in the right mood for this one; I don’t think I could drink more than one. It’s tasty but sweet for me.

Fech (291) - Parsippany, New Jersey, USA - SEP 21, 2012
Light head that dissapates quickly. Light amber hue. Spicy and cinnamon flavor. Bubbly and refreshing.