overall
RATINGS: 108   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A handcrafted treasure, the ultra-limited edition Private Reserve Belgian White, is crafted with a classic Belgian beer yeast. Cloudy, with a rich golden hue, it presents a delicate aroma and taste, with coriander and orange notes. It pares excellently with seafood fare, mixed greens or sharp cheeses. Join the select few who get an exclusive taste of the fruits of our labor.

PoCo (5) - COUDERSPORT, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2013 does not count
Hands down one of the best ciders that Woodchuck makes. Not super sweet like the others. Down to earth, cloudy, really get the apples and some other interesting flavors in this. My favorite.

Iphonephan (6985) - Jackson Hole/McLean, Virginia, USA - APR 11, 2013
On draft at westover beer haus. Pours a hazy gold. Apple and yeast aroma. Smooth mouthfeel, moderately sweet - applesauce like. Tasty.

charule (2268) - New York, New York, USA - APR 7, 2013
Bottle. Cloudy light orange color with no head. Apple aroma with slight spice notes. Very light carbonation which makes this quite smooth. Balanced good cider taste.

Stampion (274) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - JAN 22, 2013
A mild and slightly complex cider. Ou can taste the yeast and it almost has a bit of champagne thing going on. Pretty sweet, hint of orange and I would have like some more tart for a better balance. Good but not great. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

csaso (2283) - Missouri, USA - JAN 19, 2013
Bottle- Almost a very faint foamy head, clear medium straw color, slightly over ripe apple aroma and flavor, tart finish, mild spice notes - not too bad for a cider I guess ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Nate (4279) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 19, 2013
From bottle. Faint apple cider sweetness with orange peel and coriander notes. Dull dark amber clear with light haze and no head. Medium body with medium-high carbonation. Starts tart and fruity with nice apple juice and cider taste. Juicy. Has a bit of orange peel and coriander to the taste, and the finish is fruity and acidic. Tart and not overly sweet. Fruity tart after.

blackflag321 (689) - Lansing, Michigan, USA - DEC 29, 2012
Bottle pour to shaker. This is my first hard cider, so I don’t really know what to compare it to. It looks like cider...but it doesn’t taste like the non-alcoholic apple ciders I have had. Tastes like apple, but it also has some of the characteristics of a Belgian witbier.

justabeergeek (225) - Albany, New York, USA - DEC 19, 2012
Reviewing from some notes: Woodchuck Belgian White pours clear golden with a very fleeting white head. There is some Belgiany "funk" in the nose with notes of sour/sweet apple. The taste is quite nice, with the Belgian yeast esters complimenting the semi-sweet apple flavor nicely. I wouldn’t drink more than a few, but it’s a pretty nice little cider.

thechandler (593) - Charleston, West Virginia, USA - OCT 28, 2012
Pours a cloudy pale orange color, with an apple juice aroma. Surprise! Flavor is smooth and sweet. Not as tart as most ciders that I’ve had, which I prefer. Not bad.

dwyerpg (6180) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 19, 2012
I think I’m starting to like ciders less and less. I found that this smelled and looked fine, but I didn’t really get the orange or coriander and it was almost headache level sweet to me.