overall
RATINGS: 425   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%

Homebrewerguy (306) - Oil City, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 20, 2006
"Light" is the key word here. Nothing noticible in this beer. Bland in every respect. The only good thing about it is the absence of corn flavor which is common in most American "Light" lagers.

DYCSoccer17 (3706) - Woodland, California, USA - JUN 13, 2006
Bottle. Slight fruity, slight toasted aroma with a mild metallic hint in the nose. Aroma is very faint with mild buttery diacetyl. Golden-amber color with a small, quickly dissipating off-white head. Transparent in color. Light, bready, slight toasted maltiness to start. Finishes bland and watery without much flavor to finish. Easy drinking, but rather flavorless. I am glad I’m not the one who bought this...

radagast83 (8321) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - JUN 9, 2006
Bottle. Better light beer than most of the other beers out there. Nothing special to note about it. Would rather drink Yuengling regular instead.

MonsterMash (58) - North Tonowanda, New York, USA - MAY 11, 2006
Non offensive and fine for pounding like most light beers. Nothing to note, a bit better than other lights.

1.3
stoutchap (424) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 8, 2006
The only thing I can say about this beer is that it did not taste or smell offensive and that is why I rated it so "highly." It was kind of like colored water with a little yeasty smell and flavor added to it. Never again.

0.6
Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2006
not that good is a nice compliment for this beer, it honestly smelled like rubbing alcohol and tasted like weak iced tea.

TrevorFloyd (309) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 6, 2006
A little piece of me died when they introduced this beer a while back, and it honestly is not that good. It pretty much tastes like any other light beer you could find. But being from PA, and Yuengling being a piece of PA history, I can’t turn my back completely. If I had to have a light beer, I would pick Yuengling over any other. It may not be any better, but it’s certainly no worse.

murawski (160) - USA - APR 28, 2006
Although I was very sad to find out they make a "light" version of PA’s finest, I had to try it. Actually, I had this for the first time during an off-season trip to the Delaware shore over a year ago. I tried it again this week, and it’s not bad (for a light beer). I will never order this in a bar (you can mark my words), but it’s surprisingly refreshing popping one of these at home (in hiding). A bit watery on the palate, but has the classic Yuengling aroma. Above average for a light beer.

oldrtybastrd (5003) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - APR 19, 2006
Pours a nice crisp golden yellow color. Aromas of corn, grains, little hop action. Flavor is typical lager, crisp and not much else.

jonwayne4883 (401) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 6, 2006
not the worst beer i have ever had but nothing to write home about either. this is a good beer to start slamming once you’re already tanked