overall
RATINGS: 442   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%

radagast83 (8069) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - JUN 9, 2006
Bottle. Better light beer than most of the other beers out there. Nothing special to note about it. Would rather drink Yuengling regular instead.

MonsterMash (58) - North Tonowanda, New York, USA - MAY 11, 2006
Non offensive and fine for pounding like most light beers. Nothing to note, a bit better than other lights.

1.3
stoutchap (423) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 8, 2006
The only thing I can say about this beer is that it did not taste or smell offensive and that is why I rated it so "highly." It was kind of like colored water with a little yeasty smell and flavor added to it. Never again.

0.6
Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2006
not that good is a nice compliment for this beer, it honestly smelled like rubbing alcohol and tasted like weak iced tea.

TrevorFloyd (309) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 6, 2006
A little piece of me died when they introduced this beer a while back, and it honestly is not that good. It pretty much tastes like any other light beer you could find. But being from PA, and Yuengling being a piece of PA history, I can’t turn my back completely. If I had to have a light beer, I would pick Yuengling over any other. It may not be any better, but it’s certainly no worse.

murawski (160) - USA - APR 28, 2006
Although I was very sad to find out they make a "light" version of PA’s finest, I had to try it. Actually, I had this for the first time during an off-season trip to the Delaware shore over a year ago. I tried it again this week, and it’s not bad (for a light beer). I will never order this in a bar (you can mark my words), but it’s surprisingly refreshing popping one of these at home (in hiding). A bit watery on the palate, but has the classic Yuengling aroma. Above average for a light beer.

oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - APR 19, 2006
Pours a nice crisp golden yellow color. Aromas of corn, grains, little hop action. Flavor is typical lager, crisp and not much else.

jonwayne4883 (401) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - APR 6, 2006
not the worst beer i have ever had but nothing to write home about either. this is a good beer to start slamming once you’re already tanked

Birdiebeagle (958) - Perkasie, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 17, 2006
Bottle Pours a clear golden with a fizzy white head. Aroma is not real strong mostly grain and alcohol. Taste is rather standard beer. Has a decent carbonation. A nice palate. No real aftertaste. A decent light beer for picnics and softball.

bobaidan (530) - Southington, Connecticut, USA - MAR 12, 2006
Clear, golden lager with a small, fizzy, white head. The aroma is nondescript... very light toffee notes. There is no flavor. Ultra-light bodied. Fizzy, dry palate. Short, watery finish. {retty much like drinking tap water, but hey it’s better than nothing.