overall
RATINGS: 424   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%

carpimp03 (4) - jena, Louisiana, USA - JUL 11, 2007 does not count
i like the lager, i love the lager light.great tailgate, outdoors and party beer.

cwcs19d (2) - - JUL 11, 2012 does not count
This is the best light beer ever, and I hate light beer with a passion. Just could use a slightly higher abv

kingoasis (1) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 23, 2012 does not count
A refreshing light beer with the taste and color of a nice amber lager. By far the best light beer. Great for a hot summer.

Nezhy99 (5) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2003 does not count
Just when the Original couldn’t be beat, this comes out. My new favorite beer (as I gotta get rid of the beer gut). Less calories, yet tastes great.

qwikstreet (43) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 10, 2003
Surprisingly great for a light beer. I tried it in a can and a bottle. They are both excellent tasting. They taste like the regular lager without the watered down flavor like most lights. And it is only 99 calories. One of my new staples in my diet.

slylon (7) - Georgia, USA - JUL 19, 2014 does not count
My "go to" summer beer for mass quantities. bread, toast, leaves, ginger, woody, but not too much of any, making a perfect hot weather, highly chuggable beer for ballgaming and throwing down to loud music

hawkshadow (107) - Rural Retreat, Virginia, USA - NOV 27, 2004
THIS IS A LIGHT BEER. That stated, it is one of the best I have tasted. Comparing it to full lagers is not quite fair, but this one actually tastes better than it’s full lager brother. This is my everyday beer, smooth, smells good and very consistent batch to batch. If you’re looking for a sub 100 calorie beer, I doubt you can find a better flavor.

Boomersmancave1 (133) - Wheatland, Indiana, USA - MAR 25, 2015
One of the darkest "Light" beers i’ve seen. Pours a nice amber color. Has a light malt and cereal grain aroma. Taste is about the same as the aroma, with a sweetness and a moderate carbonation to it. Very good light beer.

wvudan (11) - Morgantown, West Virginia, USA - OCT 23, 2009
Can’t say I don’t like this beer, It’s much less filling then the traditional Yuengling Lager, I actually enjoy it very much so.