overall
RATINGS: 431   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%

StoutOrDeath's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
StoutOrDeath (121) - USA - DEC 17, 2003
I love Yeungling beers for one simple reason--the price. It's a macrobrew but it's not from the big boys,so in a way it's a micro-macrobrew. But having said that, light beer sucks. This one is no exception.

mabuzzer (982) - Hamilton, SCOTLAND - FEB 4, 2018
Can at Wells Fargo Center. Clear amber with a decent white head. If only it smelled or tasted as good as it looked. Weak, watery and disappointing

UnicornBrewing (47) - - JAN 18, 2018
Yuengling Light Lager - A staple at parents’ house. Became a staple of my night caps, when taste buds are tired and few calories needed, but still wanted, before sleep. The thing is, these kind of beers seem to go down faster, as if proportionally for the calories, like dog years. Good thing they buy it by the case. What can I say, it’s one of my mom’s faves. I drink it almost faster than I can taste it, the primary characteristic it holds is drinkability - refreshing, quenching and fills the belly with tingly goodness, yet less of the guilt. Would be great to shotgun, especially as an adult, in my parents’ house #throwback Next time I visit with my son we will both shotgun one near that pond out back. Cascade hops lend some familiarity to more exceptional brews, nice touch. @yuenglingbeer #yuenglingbeer #shotgun @shotgunbeerreview @shotgunbeer #cascadehops #lightbeer

Kleg (464) - The Beach, Florida, USA - JAN 7, 2018
Clear amber color with a small off-white head and fair retention. Spotty lacing. High carbonation. Watered down light caramel club soda-like body and flavor. Reminds me of (and only slightly better than) a N/A beer. Disappointing.

1.2
Bullit (4845) - Buffalo, New York, USA - DEC 28, 2017
Bottle from Tops. Clear golden coloured. Light malty, a bit skunky, carton, some grassy hops.

yespr (49198) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - DEC 2, 2017
12 fl oz bottle. Pours clear and golden deep orange. Small white head. Aroma is toasted malt, slight grainy. Toasted, flat malt. Cardboardish. Flat finish.

nohopspleez (91) - Georgia, USA - NOV 1, 2017
a very good light beer, better than their regular lager - honest. I think it is the brown bottle. but........... they use GMO corn in it. no thanks.

smaynard6000 (1277) - Apopka, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2017
Can. Pours a light amber color with small tan head. Very sweet aroma with malty notes. Sweet flavor with barely noticeable hop notes to balance. Light bodied. Not bad among light beers.

DWestrick (864) - Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA - AUG 13, 2017
Can. Light, mild lager. Nothing really to add other than it’s like all other pale lagers

daddy912 (3) - - JUL 10, 2017 does not count
My doctor put me on a low carb diet. The nutrition info was not on the box, it is just on the cans. Carbohydrate content is 8.5g per 12 oz., rather high for a light beer. For example Michelob Ultra is 2.6g and imo tastes better. The carb content of Lord Chesterfield Ale is 12g, so I’m sacrificing a lot of enjoyment for minimal carb reduction.

Frank (4265) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 16, 2017
Solid light. I’m probably being tricked by caramel color but this seems to have a pretty solid grain character and even a kiss of hops. Real low in ABV too which I can get behind.