overall
RATINGS: 2101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

Beermonger7 (1) - - FEB 21, 2016 does not count
I live in PA so Alcohol is expensive out here. If I have $10 and want a 12 pack, or if I only want to spend $3-$4 per beer when I go out; This is the beer I drink What I like to do is start with the $6 microbrew, then switch to this one. I also like to chug a Yuengling on a hot day after a long hike or some other physical exertion. Nobody should chug an expensive beer. BTW I have no clue what the aroma of Yuengling is, if I saw someone sniffing it I would laugh at them. Kind of silly in my opinion. I put a 5/10 it’s just my best guess. This beer is literally a 7/10. I think it used to be better 10 years ago when I started drinking, but maybe I killed my tastebuds or something.

ARH (1139) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 20, 2016
12oz bottle, poured into a shaker. The aroma is mellow with notes of leather, molasses, and mild caramel. The beer pours an oily copper with a thin white film that only has light retention and lace. The taste is a medium light bittersweet. The texture is thin and oily with a light fizz and light body. The flavor is a muted bread and caramel mix with a finish of leather, roast and wood with a mild clean, bread aftertaste.

blueshockey24 (666) - Colorado, USA - FEB 12, 2016
Can. Pours Golden with off-white head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is sweet and malty. Taste is sweet and malty. Not much flavor.

frankliam (11) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 30, 2016
On tap, can, bottle everywhere. This is the pride of American macros. Dissipating white head, taste is very unoffensive and easy drinking, caramel, a little toasty, nothing special but leaves little to be desired for what it is. An old reliable and like I said, pretty clearly above any American macro.

Kleurplaatje (213) - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - JAN 28, 2016
Can. Decent lager. Nothing much special about it, but when I was in the US this was an easy to drink, cheap quencher. Malty in taste, mildly bitterish. Not too watery. Like said, nothing that special, but at least better than all the ’light’ cr*p that is served.

Fr1dge (4) - Mississippi, USA - JAN 27, 2016 does not count
Poured from a bottle into a pub glass. Taste is malty caramel with a very average, non-offensive impression. It may be a macro, but I have to say, it’s certainly not a bad macro. I’ve had a few craft beers worse than Yuengling.

finecigar (3) - - JAN 10, 2016 does not count
A great anytime beer. Very drinkable. Refreshing, but not too light. Great in bottles, even better on tap if you are in Eastern/Central PA (home to the original brewery).

Sirmixsomewhat (266) - Paoli, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2015
I’ll never stop liking Yuengling as a good, inexpensive beer. It was my go-to in college before I started discovering craft beer, and it remains a beer I’ll drink when it’s available. However, it doesn’t taste nearly as good as it used to, and it’s not good in cans. At all.

Claves77 (260) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 9, 2015
Great caramel color, medium carbonation, light leave head in point glass poured from a12oz can. Traditional lager smell with slight sweetness. Good flavor for inexpensive beer. Palate weakens and develops some off flavors. Easy to drink..

Prehensile (3) - - DEC 6, 2015 does not count
Just far more drinkable than 80 or 90% if the other beers available, All the Micro brewery/IPA crap the snobs been pushing really don’t compare. Somebody should make these beer snobs take a test before they are permitted to post, then again maybe I wouldn’t be able to post here..... This beer has a full robust flavor with no watered down soft drink flavor like the mainstream top 5 producers. Get a grip snobs you lost your way, the reason we drink beer is to take the edge off the daily grind and not break our bank. Now I will return to drinking my 10 dollar a 6 pack Guinness Stout I was in the mood for tonight!!!!