overall
RATINGS: 2369   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

SHD (17) - Palm Harbor, Florida, USA - MAY 20, 2004
This is a great beer anytime - having spent years drinking Ausralian beer, this is an easy transition. Hard to find other mass market beers in Florida that compete for flavor.

Parrothead (294) - Ephrata, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 12, 2004
The "national beer of the Susquehanna Valley". The first non-Bud-type beer I ever had, so I am partial to this local favorite. Any time of the year, in any weather, with any meal, a cold "Lager" [you don’t even have to say the "Yuengling" part when ordering] goes down great. The perfect beer to have with some nice hot nasty kamikaze wings.

gws57 (1276) - Saint Charles, Illinois, USA - MAY 12, 2004
Had this on draught in Manhattan, New York. This beer is everywhere, upstate, in the city, practically everywhere ... personally, I didn’t get a whole lot out of it. Not a bad lager, though. Innexpensive and drinkable.

zathrus13 (1776) - Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2004
UPDATED: DEC 31, 2008 A nice amber beer. small hops aroma and taste. A great beer for the price. It’s better on tap than in the bottle.

eraserhd10 (226) - new haven, Connecticut, USA - MAY 2, 2004
A wonderfully straightfoward and delicious-tasting lager. A hopsy concoction. Crisp and refreshing yet with a fair amount of balls. Sure it may be middle of the road, but it is a road paved by alcoholics!

Cornboy (424) - Eastampton, New Jersey, USA - MAY 2, 2004
I would consider this in the same lines with any other macrobrew unfortunately. I could maybe have one after a day in the sun, but really would not go out of my way for one.

beerandsteak (12) - Syracuse, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2004
Yueng was new to me when I came out here, and I wasn’t dissapointed... in fact, I was in love. But that love didn’t last long once I started seeing other beers, and well, we’re still friends, no doubt about that. It pours decently, it has a sour sweetness at times, but it’s not the same as it used to be for me.

OlJuntan64 (1265) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - APR 28, 2004
On Tap. Pours a medium amber clear with a small short lasting white head. Faint vaguely metallic thin malty aroma. Thin candy cola like malt flavours. Minimal hop character. Medium sweet rapidly diminishing finish. Despite all this it’s reasonably good for a Pale Lager.

Razor32 (2) - USA - APR 26, 2004 does not count
This is one heck of a great beer. Out of all the beers I have had, the very best so far. As usual best from the tap. thge color just sends me. one of the few heavy beers i can drink all night long.

BennyTicklez (621) - USA - APR 25, 2004
Good beer, good price. Nothing too fancy with this beer, but it's smooth and has a decent taste. Pours a light amber color with no head. Good stuff.