overall
RATINGS: 2353   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

ProstmanSux (102) - Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 11, 2002
Its a good beer, but drinking to much of this will give you the worst hangover the following morning..

DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 8, 2002
Probably the best beer in its price range. More flavor than similarly priced beers like Bud. Still really easy to drink though.

wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - DEC 8, 2002
Has a nice malty aroma but that is where it ends for me. The taste is ruined by rice malt and some kind of nasty chemical taste. No hopw to mention. Better than the Black and tan though. Reminds me of that phony Killians taste.

80skid (65) - New York, USA - DEC 6, 2002
This beer is stands as my favorite beer. Everything about it is superior. The taste is refreshing and full bodied yet not too filling. I could drink this all day long.

Duffbeer (192) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 5, 2002
The standard beer in Central PA. It’s not bad, and the price is very good (usually about $15 for a case of 24 12oz bottles). A safe choice.

mikejmadden99 (103) - Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 3, 2002
An ok lager, but I have noticed a HUGE difference since they open another brerwery in Florida. I think they are staring to slip and turn MACRO!!!!!

DYCSoccer17 (3698) - Woodland, California, USA - DEC 2, 2002
A pretty good beer--pennsylvanians tend to hype it up too much. I would not hesitate to buy a case if it was offered.

Sturgess (173) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2002
A favorite in pittsburgh and the surrounding area’s. 16 bucks a case usually, very flavorful and smooth taste..not a great head

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 29, 2002
Damn, this stuff is no good. Light and weak on all counts. Very similar to Bud, which is not mondo or radical on any way. Not my cup o’ tea. I shy away from beer that looks like pee.

estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - NOV 27, 2002
Medium golden body, crystal clear, small head, malty nose. Fairly watery, malt-accented, much like a German helles, albeit not a really good one. I had a college buddy who hailed from Pottsville, and he didn’t like beer. I doubt that this beer was the reason, since it’s a decent brew, but it’s not my kind of thing.