overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

dorfrx (21) - Glenmont, New York, USA - NOV 20, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 7, 2012 I moved to PA 2 years ago and it took me sometime to warm up to "Lager" as it is commonly refered to by the locals. Now I keep it on tap at the house, not the greatest, but a decent value.

drinkinfla (21) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - MAR 9, 2004
I hate lagers. I repeat - I hate lagers. That being said, I do like Yuengling for what it is. It's a decent, inexpensive, every-day kind of beer. Overall, it's not my style (I prefer ales), so it's a little crisp for my taste. However, so far it's my favorite of the lagers. Pours a moderate amber color, with some head; doesn't last long though. Aroma's not great, in fact it's pretty funky; mild corn and alcohol; unexpected from an amber beer. Taste is light (again unexpected from an amber) and a little hoppy. Lacing? Fuggetaboutit. It does get a bit sticky in the mouth once you've had a couple. Still a good one to keep in the fridge on a regular basis, although not something with which to treat yourself.

lifeofravis (21) - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - AUG 18, 2005
just a little above average beer. Gave it a higher overall score due to sentimental reasons. I grew up on this beer. It is still better than bud and coors. Its starting to become more popular around the country. If it was available in New Orleans i would drink it all the time if i just wanted to drink, like as an alternative to the huge beer companies.

Badabing (21) - West Virginia, USA - AUG 24, 2007
UPDATED: APR 4, 2009 Nice color, smooth and rich not to bitter overall great taste with a nice head.

Nucci (21) - cullowheee, North Carolina, USA - APR 14, 2008
I’ll take some yuengling any day of the week. definitely beast the hell out of busch light and all that nasty crap. It taste good and gets the job done nicely. Excellent beer for drinking games. Yuengling is a great beer for an affordable price.

rmbjspd (21) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 28, 2009
all-time best everyday bar beer. lots of caramel, great body, incredible aroma. have you tried cooking with this stuff? it reduces into pure caramel deliciousness.

beerandmath (21) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 21, 2011
A great beer to have on tap. The brewery is an interesting place to visit as well.

wattoclone (21) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2015
Yuengling "Lager" is commonly found in Pennsylvania. On draft at a baseball game it is good. As a Vienna style lager it is just ok.

zenbrew99 (20) - USA - APR 23, 2002
This is my pub staple. Not too heavy on the stomach and quite light on the wallet. A great beer if you’re stuck with the party bill.