overall
RATINGS: 2358   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
timmy4 (19) - Wisconsin, USA - NOV 7, 2005
This beer goes down pretty well. Its not high on flavor, but ts better than the offerings of the macro breweries

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Necron99 (19) - Clermont, Florida, USA - AUG 17, 2008
UPDATED: AUG 28, 2008 Smells like grain and pours a golden color with a white head. A refreshing taste that doesnt seem too watered-down with a slightly sweet finish. Has a very good "bang for your buck" rating due to its low price. A good drinking beer for all occasions. One of the better mass-produced American Lagers, but still an average beer overall.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
PRUCK (19) - CHICAGO, Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2013
Whenever Im in regions of the country that carry this shit I go ahead and drink it. Most likely for some sentimental, experiential, unquantifiable reason. Sorta like how Ill drink Ballantines if Im in NYC. Anyhow, this beer is more or less really nothing to write home about. Im happy for them that theyre family owned, but its not like I feel particularly sorry for families that are already rich as fuck anyway. LIke, Im SURE that whoever owns this shit is a millionaire, so lay off the touchy feely attempts to mess with my emotions over beer already. What I will say is that this beer DOES NOT suck, and that whenever I drink a dozen of them I have a headache that is way worse than if I drink a dozen natural lights, despite the two beers having comparable abv. the end.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
iron_maiden (18) - Newnan, Georgia, USA - NOV 7, 2013
Taste is malty and crisp with a slight hop finish. My "go to" everyday drinking beer. I use to drive to Alabama from the southside of Atlanta to buy this stuff before it was available in Georgia.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
lordsummerisle (18) - New York, USA - JUL 2, 2009
Oddly enough this beer tastes better in Pennsylvania, preferably as close to Pottsville as you can get. I grew up in that area and Yuengling was pretty much the only thing worth drinking there. Amber color with bready/yeasty aroma. Flavor is pretty nice with bready malt up front and a slight hop finish. Certainly not a bad "go-to" beer when no quality micros are available, but nothing special.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
dcattorney (18) - USA - DEC 13, 2006
This lager is one of the best on the market. It is a bit heavier than most, but has a pleasant smell and crisp taste. Finish is lasting, compared to other lagers.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
JackMehoff (18) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 29, 2007
Last one I had was very fizzy with lots of carbonation. Weaker overall complexity and flavor than what I prefer, but far superior than the local cheap domestics. This has to be one of my favorite "crap" beers, but unfortunately cannot be purchased in New England. I had purchased a case of it when I was in Richmond VA.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
DeKreeft2799 (18) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 28, 2001
Yuengling for me now is like peanut butter and jelly when I was in grade school. Simple but great.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BeerBaron5299 (18) - USA - JAN 30, 2002
Awesome multi-purpose beer. Perfect for kicking back, with a meal, or for getting wasted. recommend highly

Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
This is my all time favortite beer. Whenever I go back east, i drink Yuengling religiously.