overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

henrimac (17) - Caracas, VENEZUELA - DEC 26, 2008
Virtually no head; as of soda pop. Nice copper color. Light taste of caramel malt and blonde malt blend. Refreshing light, and fizzy palate.

nickjimarilyn (17) - USA - DEC 28, 2009
This is pretty much your average. If your lookin for some crap to put back that is better then your average pilsner this is where to go. Goes well with a party and shuffle board. This is your "im close to kick’n the bucket beer". Bottums up

2DaMtns (17) - Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2010
This is one of my favorite beers to take camping or fishing or somewhere where I just want to throw a few back. That being said, it’s a lager made for mass consumption. Don’t expect a miracle, but it’s good and worth buying. I used to find it for $4.75 a 6 pack at Walmart. Much better for my tastes than Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and all those usual pounding beers. I gave it pretty average ratings in comparison to craft beers, but among its class, it’s tops. I feel, for sentimental reasons, it deserves better than the 2.7 my numbers gave it, but I tried to be unbiased so as not to mislead someone.

jpfisher99 (16) - Troy, New York, USA - MAY 6, 2001
Great beer -- easy to drink, great flavor, little aftertaste.

nevditz (16) - San Francisco, California, USA - SEP 6, 2002
in pennsylvania, best lager for the price

hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
Yeah, I’d have to say this is about as good of an acceable American beer you can get. Nice flavor and goes down easy. Forget Bud as king of beer.

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
The best of the Yuengling line. Always cheap in Pittsburgh, but I have drank way too much of it to enjoy it anymore.

BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
I was at a bar and bored with my BudLight. At times I would see people getting Yuengling. The name caught my curiosity. I went up the bar and asked the bartender if I can have a sample. She handed me a glass. It didn’t look too bad. Went to my seat and took a sip. It was soo sweet and just not good. I was so disappointed I stuck to my BudLight.

smashbros (16) - USA - MAY 15, 2007
A crisp tasting, interestingly bodied lager. Does better than it’s pale counterparts Heineken, Coor’s, and Bud.

zguiliano (16) - USA - JAN 24, 2008
Not a lot going on here. Great amber color; fizzy with a little hops, and some flavor I can’t really identify. Was told that I "had to try Yuengling." It was mildly disappointing, but all in all, not a bad beer.