overall
RATINGS: 2368   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
I was at a bar and bored with my BudLight. At times I would see people getting Yuengling. The name caught my curiosity. I went up the bar and asked the bartender if I can have a sample. She handed me a glass. It didn’t look too bad. Went to my seat and took a sip. It was soo sweet and just not good. I was so disappointed I stuck to my BudLight.

andco924 (15) - Millbrook, Alabama, USA - SEP 27, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 24, 2007 Discovered this beer in Durham, NC. Loved every drop. Flavor is malty caramel with adequate hops..

hopmalt (15) - syracuse, New York, USA - MAR 1, 2006
when i first discovered yuenglings i thought what a wonderful beer. the flavor and palate were perfect for the times. two years ago it started showing up in the local stores, and it was cheaper than i remembered so i bought a case. something had happened either the beer had lost its quality or ihad lost my sense of taste, or my mind (anythings possible

beasley269 (15) - Rutherfordton, North Carolina, USA - FEB 4, 2007
amber, clear, rocky head, light sweetness, medium bitterness, medium body, average carbonation, great pizza accomplice.

tmike1313 (15) - USA - SEP 5, 2007
bottle-light brown lager with a thin head. Light body that felt watery on the palate. Easy drinking beer, but that doesn’t mean it’s a good beer.

SalemRam1 (15) - Salem, New Jersey, USA - JAN 30, 2008
Good price, and good taste to match, Surprisingly light and smooth for its dark amber look. Good ina 12oz bottle, but even better on tap. Better then its sibling beers, and great with food. I think of Yuengling when i hear the word Lager. Available everywhere near me.

cspring (15) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - JUL 30, 2008
Good beer. More hype in OH as we cannot get it regularly like all the surrounding states. Amber beer with a clean finish. Better on tap then in can.

ProBeerDrinker (15) - , Florida, USA - AUG 9, 2008
A nice, refreshing beer that goes down smooth. Very easy to handle. Taste better on tap.

BeauRazz99 (15) - Rochester, New York, USA - AUG 31, 2001