RATINGS: 2097   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

andrewtroth (25) - Eagan, Minnesota, USA - JAN 7, 2006
I’m usually unimpressed by American lagers, but this is one I’d be happy to drink anytime. Slightly darker and more flavorful than a typical lager, it still manages to be light, crisp, and thoroughly drinkable. And if price is a consideration, this beer is an excellent value - much better than anything else you can get for the same money.

schoolofspool (25) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 1, 2006
UPDATED: NOV 21, 2009 [12 oz bottle] Well this was my go to beer in my underage days. Not that I would partake in anything illegal ;) Everyone else was drinking cheap incarnations from the Big Three so I guess this started me ahead of the curve. On to the rating. Poured a nice golden-amber shade with a small quickly diminishing head. Corn in the nose, though a bit richer than it’s peers, close to nothing in the hop department. Flavor is held down by rice, lightly sweet malts, some notes of roasted barley, Slight tang of hops. Palate is light, with fizzy carbonation which hurts the overall. Finish is clean and refreshing. Overall I’d place it par for the style, great for those long hot summer beer-B-Qs and related activities. A little bit more flavor and it could have pushed itself to a ~3 rating in my book. Affectionately know around here as "Lager".

1.2
Blizzer34 (25) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 7, 2006
UPDATED: FEB 25, 2007 stunk like aroma, nice appearance, flavor was too strong for me at the time, so I guess I should give it a second try

Littleboob (25) - Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 20, 2006
this is one the many beers i drink alot of. It’s got a crisp clean taste and the right type of color and head. It’s very good in my book and plus it’s my sister’s favorite beer.

furballman (25) - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - NOV 16, 2007
This one surprised me, it is quite smooth and easy to drink and the head stayed for a bit as well. It goes well with alot of different kinds of foods beacause its taste is fairly balanced, not too strong or bitter. Nice grainy taste and smell, the smell is fainter than the taste. It is subtle but striking. I would drink it regularly if I wasn’t living in South Korea at the moment.

Rhizzzle23 (25) - Elmira, New York, USA - MAR 12, 2012
A great tasting medium bodied lager. Golden to light amber pour with earthy, corn notes. Very drinkable with more flavor than most "name brand" lagers. Especially tasty in draught.

kdrobb2k (24) - Willingboro, New Jersey, USA - NOV 26, 2006
Not your average macro. Not the best but a good end of workday brew. Pours a dark copper with a short receding head..Sweet aftertaste with a slight hoppiness and an average finish. Great with pizza or wings. Some adjuncts are obvious but still well above the standard BMC offerings.

titan99 (24) - USA - AUG 2, 2001
Nice Beer in its price category. Got a case for $14.99. A staple for any summer party.

zeprck (24) - Boone, North Carolina, USA - MAR 25, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 7, 2008 As a college student, this is about as good as I can consistently afford. Much better than anything from the big 3, with out being as expensive as a true micro. Can be very filling. Seems bland after venturing into more sophisticated brews.

nismoawan (24) - Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 2, 2006
Darn good stuff. A perfect lager in my mind. Nice head, good color, and great price. Rather better out of bottle than can, but still can is tolerable to me.