overall
RATINGS: 2101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

titan99 (24) - USA - AUG 2, 2001
Nice Beer in its price category. Got a case for $14.99. A staple for any summer party.

zeprck (24) - Boone, North Carolina, USA - MAR 25, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 7, 2008 As a college student, this is about as good as I can consistently afford. Much better than anything from the big 3, with out being as expensive as a true micro. Can be very filling. Seems bland after venturing into more sophisticated brews.

nismoawan (24) - Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 2, 2006
Darn good stuff. A perfect lager in my mind. Nice head, good color, and great price. Rather better out of bottle than can, but still can is tolerable to me.

kdrobb2k (24) - Willingboro, New Jersey, USA - NOV 26, 2006
Not your average macro. Not the best but a good end of workday brew. Pours a dark copper with a short receding head..Sweet aftertaste with a slight hoppiness and an average finish. Great with pizza or wings. Some adjuncts are obvious but still well above the standard BMC offerings.

amateurBeerfan (24) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 8, 2008
In Southeastern PA when you walk up to the bar to order a Yuengling Lager, all you have to say is Lager and the bartender will automatically know to which beer you a refferring. It is a Pennsylvanian icon, not to mention America’s oldest Brewery. As an American "pale" Lager,even though I would call it dark, it is certainly above average. Has a fantastic golden amber color that enhances its appeal. Very smooth drinkibility. There is however a slightly tangy aftertaste.Llet me qualify myself by saying that I have grown up on this beer and it is my absolute all time favorite.

fodesouare (24) - Washington DC, USA - MAY 13, 2011
Really, rating Yuengling? It tastes fine for a macrobrew lager but nothing worth writing about.

Willeyone22 (23) - Yardley, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 16, 2007
This is my local lager. This is the beer I drink when it’s on special, or when the bar/setting is not so special.

imradioboy (23) - USA - JUL 15, 2006
Tried from a bottle last week. Unique taste. I found it to be somewhere between the BMC stuff and a more decent micro brew. This is probably my most mid-level beer so far. About half of what I have tried is better, about half is worse. OVerall it’s light taste is great after ahot day of fishing.

stormking (23) - Cuddy, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 24, 2002
If Yeungling is considered a Macrobrew, then it is among the best AMERICAN macrobrews around. Has a faint hop, a little maltiness, no real distinctive flavors that would draw me to it if someone described it to me. Inexpensive, good beer for the common tongue.

Yuhasz (23) - USA - MAR 21, 2005
I think Yeungling is better than the top 3, but other than that, there is not much going for it. It is one of the better "college beers", but not much more than that