%>
overall
RATINGS: 2082   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

andco924 (15) - Millbrook, Alabama, USA - SEP 27, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 24, 2007 Discovered this beer in Durham, NC. Loved every drop. Flavor is malty caramel with adequate hops..

hopmalt (15) - syracuse, New York, USA - MAR 1, 2006
when i first discovered yuenglings i thought what a wonderful beer. the flavor and palate were perfect for the times. two years ago it started showing up in the local stores, and it was cheaper than i remembered so i bought a case. something had happened either the beer had lost its quality or ihad lost my sense of taste, or my mind (anythings possible

beasley269 (15) - Rutherfordton, North Carolina, USA - FEB 4, 2007
amber, clear, rocky head, light sweetness, medium bitterness, medium body, average carbonation, great pizza accomplice.

cspring (15) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - JUL 30, 2008
Good beer. More hype in OH as we cannot get it regularly like all the surrounding states. Amber beer with a clean finish. Better on tap then in can.

ProBeerDrinker (15) - , Florida, USA - AUG 9, 2008
A nice, refreshing beer that goes down smooth. Very easy to handle. Taste better on tap.

coreyvan (15) - Fridley, Minnesota, USA - OCT 10, 2013
Great lager. Light feel, but lots of flavor. Reminds me of Grain belt premium, but darker with a more caramel taste.

indysigner (14) - Milton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2001
Not as good as the Yuengling Porter despite what the rankings might say. Not a great 'lager' but it does have that pleasant Yuengling taste.

beerMe23 (14) - bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 4, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2003 I am always surprised when people rave about Yuengling. I think the farther you are away from pennsylvania the more you might like the beer. I myself can barely finish a bottle anymore nothing special.

SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesn’t have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.