overall
RATINGS: 2369   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

birdwax (13) - Horsham, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 11, 2005
Tap is definitely the best way to have it, though a big plus to this beer is how cheap it is in bottles and cans.

GunnyJoe (13) - USA - JAN 11, 2007
Brings back a lot of memories. I good lawn mower beer at a great price. It one of my "go to" beers for friends. I tend to like it out of the bottle more than the draft.

CaptainChaos (13) - , North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2008
This beer is a good one. It’s the oldest brewed beer in America and it has a great aroma and I love the way it pours. The deep amber color and the rich taste

Phillies3814 (13) - Tyrone, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Pours light amber with a small white head. Slightly nutty taste, very drinkable. A good alternative to other macro lagers.

Alfonzo (13) - Alabama, USA - AUG 4, 2012
Light bodied lager with mild aroma. Light amber in color. Nothing notable in flavor, just a well balanced light bodied lager.

Muskelbiber (13) - North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - OCT 21, 2016
0.33 Flasche. Normales Bier, nichts spezielles. Wobei eine gute Alternative zum Pils in USA! Leicht würzig hopfig, süßlich.

1.4
bigmattiem (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2001
This beer is a bit overrated, it is ok, a better choice than the standard American Macro brews, but sill overrated.

fryjohn (12) - Maryland, USA - DEC 15, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2003 Mild hoppy, nutty aroma (stronger/nicer aroma when served in a tulip shaped glass). Dark yellow/gold appearance. Mild hoppy, nutty flavor. This is my favorite "cheap" beer.

beerandsteak (12) - Syracuse, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2004
Yueng was new to me when I came out here, and I wasn’t dissapointed... in fact, I was in love. But that love didn’t last long once I started seeing other beers, and well, we’re still friends, no doubt about that. It pours decently, it has a sour sweetness at times, but it’s not the same as it used to be for me.

Ebonheart (12) - Washington, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2005
This is the football beer to drink in Pennsylvania. Very affordable, local, and easy to drink a lot of. Best bet in PA for a good beer if the bar has no good beers.