overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

JamesHellican (11) - USA - OCT 13, 2006
I know its nothing crazy good. But I will say, when i’m at a pub that has nothing but bud and coors, they always have Lager. Its the lesser of all Evils.

gax33 (11) - Minooka, Illinois, USA - SEP 26, 2008
As far as standard American beers go, this is so much better in taste than Bud, Coors, etc. For this price, added to the novelty of drinking the oldest beer in America, what a deal! Can’t go wrong here.

Trdnuggets (11) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 8, 2008
Not much in aroma, the appearance is a clear brown color and taste has a bit of sweetness to it, not at all bad. A huge step up from "Budweiser" or "Miller", it’s something you can drink a six pack of in one sitting.

d2005 (11) - USA - APR 30, 2010
Pours golden! Just like a real lager should. Smells of esters. Tastes like corn!! Lots of corn! And finishes with butter. Yep, it’s a cold fermented lager. Seems far too carbonated, but do able. Way better than the usual american lagers I’m used. Seriously, it is in the next league up, just not spectacular. The heavy corn and diac really throws me.

313hooligan (11) - - JAN 24, 2012
My favorite "cheap" bear, I have never poured it, straight from the bottle it has a skunky green bottle aroma, more taste than the big 3 and it has a great dry finish. It isn’t 7.99 a pint IPA and isn’t meant to be. There is no better mass market lager out there IMO. I cannot get it in my state, but I my Ohio family knows they cannot enter my house without a few 12 packs.

ClownBaby44 (11) - - JUN 6, 2013
Hggdsfhjjkjvfsscdsxvgrdyiij. I don't want to have to leave a comment if I don't want to. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

rr314 (11) - Freedom, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 22, 2014
This is my go to beer. Perfect for any occasion. Darker amber color, off white head, good pour. It is great in the bottle or can. It has a pretty light taste with just a hint of caramel. Highly Recommended

BelgiumBellyDank (11) - - SEP 23, 2014
Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place. Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place. Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place.

frankliam (11) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 30, 2016
On tap, can, bottle everywhere. This is the pride of American macros. Dissipating white head, taste is very unoffensive and easy drinking, caramel, a little toasty, nothing special but leaves little to be desired for what it is. An old reliable and like I said, pretty clearly above any American macro.

pokey1228 (10) - USA - FEB 19, 2002
This is my favorite ’anytime’ beer. I recently had the wonderful experience of purchasing a keg of this and it was fantastic. Especially at a cheaper price than Bud or Miller.