overall
RATINGS: 2093   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

jpfisher99 (16) - Troy, New York, USA - MAY 6, 2001
Great beer -- easy to drink, great flavor, little aftertaste................

nevditz (16) - San Francisco, California, USA - SEP 6, 2002
in pennsylvania, best lager for the price...................................

hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
Yeah, I'd have to say this is about as good of an acceable American beer you can get. Nice flavor and goes down easy. Forget Bud as king of beer.

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
The best of the Yuengling line. Always cheap in Pittsburgh, but I have drank way too much of it to enjoy it anymore.

BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
I was at a bar and bored with my BudLight. At times I would see people getting Yuengling. The name caught my curiosity. I went up the bar and asked the bartender if I can have a sample. She handed me a glass. It didn’t look too bad. Went to my seat and took a sip. It was soo sweet and just not good. I was so disappointed I stuck to my BudLight.

zguiliano (16) - USA - JAN 24, 2008
Not a lot going on here. Great amber color; fizzy with a little hops, and some flavor I can’t really identify. Was told that I "had to try Yuengling." It was mildly disappointing, but all in all, not a bad beer.

Fyrdraca (16) - Athens, Georgia, USA - OCT 24, 2008
Pours light amber with a short-lived, almost white head. This had a very smooth feel to it. Slightly more hops than other lagers I’ve had; I liked it. It’s not one of my favorites, but it’s easy to drink yet still a decent beer.

ajd11 (16) - , Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 7, 2010
I had to rate this beer. Awesome beer for people who are just starting off with beer. This was the Macrobrew that begin to convert my taste buds. This is also my go-to budget beer. I wish it still taste as good as I once thought it was!

shealoftus14 (16) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 10, 2011
I liked it, it had a good flavor and was pretty smooth for a local beer. Price was descent. I prefer it over most lagers. It also as a nice appearance to it.

Beckerboy (16) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 6, 2011
For a high production beer Yuengling is not all that bad, and for $50 a quarter keg it’s a great beer that most people like. It’s not my favorite, but it’s a palatable house beer for most people.