overall
RATINGS: 2348   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
manshow (8) - Spokane, Washington, USA - APR 9, 2004 does not count
A nice amber color wrapped in the nice green bottle. Slightly off white and a small head. The initial taste may be slightly bitter. The overall flavor is tastefully sweet. This may be one of the best lagers out there for the price. Watch out Bud, Miller and Coors here comes a new competator in a class of its own. No longer do lagers have to be blonde and watered down. Overall there is not much if any at all better than Yuengling's smooth Traditional Lager.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
gerbache (8) - Oakland, California, USA - JAN 30, 2005 does not count
Seemed really bland and tasteless. Its drinkable, but not particularly memorable. I suppose its good for quenching the thirst, but I dont think Id buy this myself.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Spinnaker (8) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 3, 2016 does not count
Its my go to beer on the road in the USA. Easy to drink with great toasted malt notes.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
SirQuaffalot (7) - Glendora, New Jersey, USA - AUG 22, 2004 does not count
Ah Yuengling Lager, my old friend! Back in my college days (Go Owls!), this stuff could be had for $8.00 a case in PA (and it even came with a free bowl of soup). It was a staple in my fridge. I endured ridicule from my friends for drinking it. These are the selfsame chumps who now pay $18.00+ a case to swill this stuff. My how times have changed. This a VERY overrated beer. Its taken on cult status with little regard given to the true merits of the beer. That said, it is a nice, crisp drink, but overall there is little to recommend it. You could serve it at a BBQ without fear of poisioning anyone. Suspect odor, a hint of malt and a dissapearing hops kick leaving you wanting more. The girls love it (which translates to you loving them after about a 6-pack). You could do much worse, but its easy to do much better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Diode (7) - USA - JAN 12, 2005 does not count
I remember when Yuengling was a beer snobbish as I could get as a teenager. Its better than all the big macrobrews thats for sure. As Ive gotten older (and legally able to purchase whatever I want), my taste for the pale ales has certainly diminished rapidly. However, if I had to choose one, good ol Yuengling would be it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 11/20
MJPilsener (7) - Shamong, New Jersey, USA - JAN 24, 2005 does not count
I live in PA and I get fresh lager everywhere. The taste is undiscribable it is so good, but the gas pass the next day does not make my girlfriend happy

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Indy99 (7) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 19, 2001 does not count
Okay lager with a decent bite. Its a good alternative to the Bud and Miller you are stuck with at most PA bars. I drank it till I moved to the great Northwest and realized how many better beers exist on this planet.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
jmdrpi99 (7) - Troy, New York, USA - OCT 10, 2001 does not count
i wish we could buy it up here in new york

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
hands down the best thing out there. I stand by this stuff like I stand by the liquor store every morning waiting for it to open. So you can go ahead and drink your premium imports but if you want real quality come to Pa and sample Pottsvilles finest

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
deftrager99 (7) - Grantham, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2002 does not count
Pretty good out of the tap. Ive never drank it out of the bottle.