overall
RATINGS: 2101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I don’t think I’d actually buy this beer. I think it’s a little too orange for a pale lager and it can’t be because of the flavor. It’s drinkable but that’s about all I can say for it.

BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesn’t have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

xetnauq (13) - USA - DEC 12, 2004
While it’s better than most US macrobrews, it doesn’t have the character to compete with a good lager. I feel my friends overrate this beer just because it’s often one of the better mass-market alternatives at a typical bar, for a fairly reasonable price. But it’s still got a lot of mass-market cheap-beer corny flavor.

Ebonheart (13) - Washington, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2005
This is the football beer to drink in Pennsylvania. Very affordable, local, and easy to drink a lot of. Best bet in PA for a good beer if the bar has no good beers.

birdwax (13) - Horsham, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 11, 2005
Tap is definitely the best way to have it, though a big plus to this beer is how cheap it is in bottles and cans.

beerdc (13) - USA - DEC 4, 2006
Best bang for your buck traditional lager macro around. Not much of a nose but dark amber color and well balanced hops/malts. A great default beer.

MackJigger (13) - Maryland, USA - FEB 20, 2004
I don't know what it is, but this stuff gives me a headache everytime, and the flavor isn't worth the bucks you shell out for it. Stay away, unless it's free of course, which it usually is since everyone loves it.

Z28Jersey99 (13) - New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
Good overall beer, goes down good and tastes good, cant ask for much more...

dBrEiEnRk (13) - Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 14, 2003
best of the bargain lagers. goes down easy..................................