overall
RATINGS: 2093   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

1.4
bigmattiem (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2001
This beer is a bit overrated, it is ok, a better choice than the standard American Macro brews, but sill overrated.

fryjohn (12) - Maryland, USA - DEC 15, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2003 Mild hoppy, nutty aroma (stronger/nicer aroma when served in a tulip shaped glass). Dark yellow/gold appearance. Mild hoppy, nutty flavor. This is my favorite "cheap" beer.

beerandsteak (12) - Syracuse, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2004
Yueng was new to me when I came out here, and I wasn’t dissapointed... in fact, I was in love. But that love didn’t last long once I started seeing other beers, and well, we’re still friends, no doubt about that. It pours decently, it has a sour sweetness at times, but it’s not the same as it used to be for me.

gremlin45 (12) - New Haven, Connecticut, USA - SEP 23, 2007
This beer defined my college experience. Every keg we ever got was of Lager. Yuengling beer has a special place in my heart for being the best beer in its price range every time and for keeping a bunch of college kids warm and happy in the winter time. Not the greatest beer on earth, but I drink it any time I can get it.

MikeRa (12) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 16, 2008
This is one of the most popular beers in all of the areas it serves. It is a drinkable beer, and is always on tap at every place I drink it at.

bluto1978 (12) - Michigan, USA - SEP 28, 2009
You got to remember what you are drinking at what price to perceive value. This is the best lager for the money I have ever had. Super smooth. Just a great beer!

ericschoon (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 28, 2011
My go-to beer. It isn’t exotic, but when you are after a pale lager, I find few others I would go for.

DFlake (12) - - JUN 17, 2012
UPDATED: JUN 19, 2012 Proably one of the best flavored American lagers, great on tap and in the bottle good beer

bstaff88 (12) - Cumberland, Maryland, USA - MAR 2, 2014
Poured a 12oz can into a Samuel Adams Glass. Appearance: Awesome copper/orange hue. It is clear with carbonation visible. Pours a nice 2 finger white, soapy head that disappears rather quickly The beer leaves minor lacing. Smell: Some slight caramel, Slight sweet malt nothing strong. Something that I describe as a Yuengling smell I guess its some kind of adjunct. . Taste: This is how a lager should taste like. very clean, refreshing with some sweet malt, caramel and toffee. Could use a bit more hops to take it to the next level. Very good flavors from a brewer that’s been doing this since 1829! Drinkability: Beer is very easy drinking its only 4.4% ABV so that is understandable but when you think of the flavor its seems it should have around 5.5%. Its drinks like a light beer with full beer flavor. For sure a sessionable beer. when you think of the price I don’t know it doesn’t outperform the BMC beers. A great option from America’s oldest brewery,