overall
RATINGS: 2369   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

ardmoreryan (7) - Ardmore, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 22, 2006 does not count
Great when ice cole. Malty character with mildly bitter finish. Very drinkable, though hops leave bitter taste in mouth after 4-5 drinks.

Lbaxter1988 (7) - Massachusetts, USA - MAR 30, 2008 does not count
Very light clean and crisp, very easy to drink. The aftertaste is what makes this beer loose a few points, not horrible by any means but it could be a little better.

RareBreedTM (7) - Hopkinsville, Kentucky, USA - MAY 23, 2009 does not count
On Tap at Old Chicago, Clarksville, TN. I have always heard good things about this beer. I was impressed, yet let down. This would make a great daily drinking beer, but I think that the hype got to me and that is why I was disappointed.

craemac (7) - Alabama, USA - DEC 8, 2010 does not count
Truly one of my favorite lagers. Grew up with this in the fridge and now that its available in SC, I don’t have to stock up everytime drive through PA.

shuajom (7) - Springfield, Illinois, USA - JAN 4, 2012 does not count
Very refreshing and tastier than the average inexpensive lager. Light flavor, a bit malty. Palate and aroma are not quite impressive.

cncdad (7) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
Yuengling traditional is always a pleasing beer. Perfect with wings and burgers. Nice malt with a touch of hop. The nose has a slight hop nose. Color is nice rich amber.

JBAR1972 (7) - USA - DEC 31, 2013 does not count
Great Regional beer. Happy to have in abundance in VA. Nice dark caramel color, foamy head. Sure looks great when poured. Hard to believe it’s 15 bucks a case!! Goes down smooth. Can drink several while watching football and munching nachos. Tasty, refreshing, easy drinking lager. Perfect on a summer day after mowing the lawn. I know it’s not fancy....and that’s why I love it. Definitely my go-to beer over any BMC. Highly recommend.

usc1rules (7) - - APR 12, 2014 does not count
This is one of the best beers out on the market. A nice American made beer. Goes with everything and any situation.

rocc05rx8 (7) - - DEC 5, 2015 does not count
This is an easy beer to drink. Very light on the palate. Has a strong floral after taste though that taste rather perfume like in my opinion. An easy beer to session though, a 6 pack will go quick if you’re a regular beer drinker.

---Rated via Beer Buddy for Android

HammerheadPDX99 (6) - USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
On a recent trip back east I tried to find a Micro Brew.. In S.Haven this is the closest I was able to find. I’d almost rather drink Budweiser than this stuff. It is an old brewery and I respect that... I wouldn’t try it again...