overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

RareBreedTM (7) - Hopkinsville, Kentucky, USA - MAY 23, 2009 does not count
On Tap at Old Chicago, Clarksville, TN. I have always heard good things about this beer. I was impressed, yet let down. This would make a great daily drinking beer, but I think that the hype got to me and that is why I was disappointed.

craemac (7) - Alabama, USA - DEC 8, 2010 does not count
Truly one of my favorite lagers. Grew up with this in the fridge and now that its available in SC, I don’t have to stock up everytime drive through PA.

rocc05rx8 (7) - - DEC 5, 2015 does not count
This is an easy beer to drink. Very light on the palate. Has a strong floral after taste though that taste rather perfume like in my opinion. An easy beer to session though, a 6 pack will go quick if you’re a regular beer drinker.

---Rated via Beer Buddy for Android

HammerheadPDX99 (6) - USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
On a recent trip back east I tried to find a Micro Brew.. In S.Haven this is the closest I was able to find. I’d almost rather drink Budweiser than this stuff. It is an old brewery and I respect that... I wouldn’t try it again...

NJBeerLover (6) - USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
Another wonderful beer from Yuengling. It is a golden lager which tastes just as good as it looks. I highly recommend getting a sixer.

Bigbutch10 (6) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2005 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers. I might be a little biased due to its proximity to my residence, but it truly is a great beer. I especially enjoy its thick head and great smooth taste. I recommend trying this beer from the bottle, its taste seems much more crisp this way. Great American Lager

dohastmich (6) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 12, 2005 does not count
if youre in the lehigh valley, youre sure to always be able to get a lager. yuenglings nothing special, but its better than BMC for basically the same price.

jberneti (6) - USA - DEC 19, 2005 does not count
Beautiful amber color, smooth and basic taste, but the best part about it is the price. An unbeatable value that beats all the other readily-available beers.

cmtm14 (6) - USA - AUG 14, 2006 does not count
Good for pounding beers... not much else... sweet aroma... slightly sweet and slightly bitter taste...

bluntedout (6) - hillsborough, North Carolina, USA - AUG 26, 2006 does not count
THIS BEER TASTES LIGHT AND GOES DOWN GREAT THE AROMA IS JUST GOOD LAGER AROMA.THE APPEARANCE LOOKS LIKE ANY LAGER BEER BUT BETTER.