overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

justinleiby (5) - USA - APR 26, 2008 does not count
Really a solid B+ in terms of quality, but its low price makes Yuengling Lager one of the best values anywhere

servedkold (5) - , Washington, USA - AUG 1, 2008 does not count
I think you have to give respect to the oldest brewer in the US: its legit. Overall, a fairly typical beer, better then your budweisers, millers, and coors; but not significantly more expensive. I like to think of Yuengling as the happy medium of all beers.

terrymingle (5) - Cortland, New York, USA - MAY 20, 2009 does not count
One of my favorite American beers. Was introduced to it in college after spending time with a classmate from Pottstown, PA. Nice amber, and flavor is good, not bitter. I usually prefer a slight bitterness, but the malt flavor is good. Smooth finish.

the215kid (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 9, 2010 does not count
My favorite beer. Mild hoppy flavor. The perfect golden amber color. Not bitter or sweet. Body is just right. lively carbonation. great finish.

TXTripletMom (5) - - APR 11, 2014 does not count
I do love this beer. If given an option of a simple, easy drinking beer that’s not too hoppy or bitter, not too malty, not too sweet, not too rich, and yet still interesting enough to keep my attention through multiple beverages? It would certainly be Yuengling. It’s an absolute crying shame I can’t get it at all in Texas.

knifeyou99 (4) - USA - SEP 19, 2001 does not count
The main thing that keeps me coming back to this beer is the taste. A friend of mine tried it and said it tasted like a mid-priced steak, which I thought was unusual. However, in some bizarre way, it kinda does this lager justice. I agree with the previous reviewer though, that it does have a strange, lingering aftertaste. A better than average beer, especially for the price.

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Mmmm...Yuengling...Tall Dark & Smooth, just like my favorite men...oh, I mean beer. Now I don’t know about the rest of these chumps on here, but when I’m bowling, I like to have a seat after a frame and have a plastic cup of nice cold Zingling. Foosball for All. Go Pikes.

jjohn (4) - Devon, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 26, 2003 does not count
This beer is heavy on the corn--you can literally smell the corn if you hold the beer up to your nose. Its not a bad beer, but I'd rather have a Coors Original if I am going to drink in this price range. Yuengling's best beer is their Porter, then probably the Chestefiled Ale.