overall
RATINGS: 2352   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
THIS is my favorite beer. Thank god i live in New Jersey, and go to school in Pennsylvania...at has a great crisp taste...no bad aftertaste, and it is one of the best American lagers out there. If you have never tried this, you must!!

HasniM99 (1) - Delaware, USA - MAR 9, 2002 does not count
This is, by far, the finest beer I have ever consumed. Price, flavor, and availability all come together in a nice package.

wr399 (8) - USA - MAY 2, 2002 does not count
One of my favorites of all time. From the USA’s oldest continually operating brewery, they have had a long time to get it right. Its not a light beer buy any means and is not so heavy that its going to ruin your appetite. Very little bitterness to this beer and may not be “hopy” enough for some but all around a delightful lager.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - AUG 7, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 16, 2003 Tart,zesty,Full of flavor.Great head,super effervesence.Thought Sam Adams Boston Lager was the best till I had this on draft.Then I came home and tried it out of a con into a glass.Man this is it!

JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 24, 2002
Easy drinkin and tasty. Its suprisingly light for a Lager, so I can drink more of it. Hmm, perhaps I should try its new Light brother.

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Mmmm...Yuengling...Tall Dark & Smooth, just like my favorite men...oh, I mean beer. Now I don’t know about the rest of these chumps on here, but when I’m bowling, I like to have a seat after a frame and have a plastic cup of nice cold Zingling. Foosball for All. Go Pikes.

80skid (65) - New York, USA - DEC 6, 2002
This beer is stands as my favorite beer. Everything about it is superior. The taste is refreshing and full bodied yet not too filling. I could drink this all day long.