overall
RATINGS: 2101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

tflood67 (2) - Orrick, Missouri, USA - MAY 4, 2017 does not count
I lived in Germany and this is the only beer that comes close to the beer I had there. Love it!

tcwill (1) - North Haven, Connecticut, USA - OCT 10, 2017 does not count
This is my favorite beer. I want my beer to have a strong aroma. Most beers have no aroma, but when I open a Yuengling Traditional Lager I say "ahhhhh" before I ever take a sip. The aroma is strong and beautiful. The taste is smooth and not light and not heavy, I can drink almost any beer when eating, but not when drinking alone. But for this Yuengling Lager I just love pouring a glass and enjoy just the pleasure of drinking alone! This is not an average beer for me. This one is my favorite and so I wanted to write my first and only review to support it and counterweigh some of the reviews that think this is not a special beer. I can't believe people would want to drink a beer that did not have the great strong beer aroma of a true beer.