%>
overall
RATINGS: 2082   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

folkman (1) - USA - JUL 20, 2005 does not count
A most flavorful and drinkable bee. Best Traditional Lager on the East Coast.

Terry (1) - Clayton, Georgia, USA - JUL 22, 2005 does not count
Slightly sweet with a good malty taste. Dark amber in color with a smooth flavor and a smooth finish. The aroma is moderate and it goes down smooth. Better than Amber Bock, my popular beer favorite, and nearly as good as Alaskan Amber and Moosedrool.

DJFreed (4) - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA - MAY 29, 2006 does not count
I prefer this beer as a light beer over the American standards of Budwiser and Miller. Unfortunately I have not found it in Arizona or Texas so it’s mostly a vacation beer for me when I go to Pennsylvania or Florida.

zozo (1) - USA - FEB 7, 2007 does not count
Yuengling is brewed in my home state, Pa. When Dick reintroduced the traditional lager in the mid 80,s he took a chance. Everyone loved it. Now all the breweries jumped on the bandwagon the last ten years, big and micro. Thanks to Dick Yuengling taking this gamble ,20 years ago , all of us can now enjoy the way beer tasted before the days of prohibition from all of americas brewers. It’s amazing that Yuengling is only available in about eight states and yet is the fifth largest brewery in the U.S. The rest of you people in the U.S. that aren’t in this area of distribution don’t know what you are missing. I feel sorry for you.

Belve111 (1) - Sterling, Illinois, USA - JAN 6, 2014 does not count
My favorite go-to beer, although it is quite difficult to get in the majority of the United States (especially in IL & IN). Perfect amber color, nice balanced hops and refreshing flavor. With some beers I can only drink two or three and the flavor is just too much for me, but this isn’t the case with Yuengling. As an added bonus this beer is quite cheap too, like $1/beer if you purchase a 12-pack. Fantastic!

Remanman12 (1) - Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 7, 2014 does not count
My favorite beer. A great beer from a great American company. Smooth and refreshing with a dark caramel color. Satisfying taste . Perfect carbonation.

YuengPorter (4) - Pottsville, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 27, 2006 does not count
It is a very tasty beer, It taste best in the summer very cold. I love the amber color it has, and the aroma of Yuengling Lager.

wizofoz057 (3) - Manasquan, New Jersey, USA - JAN 11, 2007 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 27, 2009 Great beer for everyday. Inexpensive, yet great quality. Not much head, but a good amber color and great taste.

the215kid (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 9, 2010 does not count
My favorite beer. Mild hoppy flavor. The perfect golden amber color. Not bitter or sweet. Body is just right. lively carbonation. great finish.

seanpetersen5 (1) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
A cheaper beer with a smooth crisp taste. Very good classic american lager, I personally love this beer for any occasion, its leaves a very smooth after taste unlike other beer.