overall
RATINGS: 2353   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

wizofoz057 (3) - Manasquan, New Jersey, USA - JAN 11, 2007 does not count
UPDATED: JUL 27, 2009 Great beer for everyday. Inexpensive, yet great quality. Not much head, but a good amber color and great taste.

the215kid (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 9, 2010 does not count
My favorite beer. Mild hoppy flavor. The perfect golden amber color. Not bitter or sweet. Body is just right. lively carbonation. great finish.

seanpetersen5 (1) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
A cheaper beer with a smooth crisp taste. Very good classic american lager, I personally love this beer for any occasion, its leaves a very smooth after taste unlike other beer.

maltydawg (2) - pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 4, 2015 does not count
I dont know what these wiz bags are tawlking about. This beer is FAAANTASTIC!!, I mean reallY ! After 6 twelves this week and at 53 cents per wonderful can I cant imagine what these folks are tawlking about. Smells great. Looks good. Tastes even better. Leaves my palate asking for more.. Did you ever hear of the nectar of the Gods . I cant wait till I I go to Brians Brewery outlet again. Fill the frig Martha

Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Definitely my personal favorite for about as long as ive been boozing. I definitely think its the oldest brew in America for a reason.

SenorCovert (3) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 21, 2003 does not count
i don't think this beer is overrated at all. when i want a lager (in philly) i will always reach for one of these

manshow (8) - Spokane, Washington, USA - APR 9, 2004 does not count
A nice amber color wrapped in the nice green bottle. Slightly off white and a small head. The initial taste may be slightly bitter. The overall flavor is tastefully sweet. This may be one of the best lagers out there for the price. Watch out Bud, Miller and Coors here comes a new competator in a class of its own. No longer do lagers have to be blonde and watered down. Overall there is not much if any at all better than Yuengling's smooth Traditional Lager.

kflaig1 (1) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 30, 2016 does not count
This is a wonderfully traditional beer. It is not meant to be the highest quality beer, but to be the reasonably priced blue collar beer. Much better on tap than in the bottle, however this is true for most beers. If I had my pick this is what I will usually go for. On another note, some of these reviews seem to be for the light version and not the original lager. The clear straw color is Yuengling light, not the lager. The lager pours a darker caramel color

BenjyMcDannell (2) - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 24, 2017 does not count
This is the King of Beers. Warning this Beer can get Skunky Very Fast if it is ice cold and then warmed even a little then cold again and I guess Age too. Not Sure but I have bought this a few times at beers and it was SKUNKY WHICH REALLY Sucks and IF when you buy it It smells at all like a skunk don’t drink it and Go FIND A Fresh one. Used to be more problems like 20 years ago but NOW so many people Drink this stuff around here that I DO NOT find old or skunky tasting yuengling beer around much anymore. They Do Need to STAY OUT of Politics and Laws. Like Most Big beer makers they want to Keep Pot illegal because they think it will HURT their Sells, Which I think is bullshit. Plus they Support Trump and WHY>>> Just Because He will Keep Pot illegal everywhere he can and Because They will get a TAX break because they are a Billion dollar company. Yes Dick yuengling is Worth OVER 2 Billion so Shut up Dick you make great Beer but THAT IS IT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT What you think or who you VOTE FOR.