Evil Twin Midwest Release Party
This monday, 5/2, we are very pleased to announce the official launch of evil twin brewing in the midwest. We will be featuring all five of the first evil twin beers to hit the states starting at 6pm.
- Before, During, & After Xmas – 8% IIPA, draft
- Soft DK – 10.4% Imperial Vanilla Stout, draft
- Disco Beer – 10.5% Imperial IPA/Chardonnay blend, bottle
- Yin – 10% Imperial Stout, 1/2 of Imperial Black & Tan, draft
- Yang – 10% Imperial IPA, other 1/2 of Imperial Black & Tan, draft
Evil Twin Brewing is the brainchild of Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø. An avid beer geek since 1997, Jeppe began home-brewing in Copenhagen, Denmark in June ‘03. His first foray into the commercial craft beer scene commenced in September ‘05, when he opened the now world-famous bottle shop Ølbutikken in Copenhagen. The reputation of Jeppe & his shop grew quickly, and myriad side projects began (including his collaboration with Cantillon on the Blåbær Lambik – one of this most highly regarded, highly sough-after lambics in the world). Evil Twin Brewing is Jeppe’s latest venture, and is the culmination of the vast knowledge, experiences, and relationships he’s built over the years.
the next beer revolution begins…
(Complete beer list will be posted Monday morning)
|No comments added yet|