Cordova Restaurant & Casino Host Special Events at Sacramento Beer Week!
Cordova Restaurant & Casino is excited to announce that it will be participating in the 3rd Annual Sacramento Beer Week. With over 300 events capped off with the Sacramento Brewers Showcase & Capital Beerfest at Cal Expo, Sacramento Beer Week aims to bring together the beer community of enthusiasts and breweries in a celebration of Sacramento’s rich beer culture.
Cordova Restaurant & Casino will be hosting a series of special events from February 27th through March 2nd, 2012. Cordova has been hard at work in preparation for what is anticipated to be a spectacular event! In collaboration with premium breweries, the upscale casino will be offering special beer pairings nightly at the restaurant located at 2801 Prospect Park Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA. Cordova Restaurant & Casino invites beer enthusiasts to partake in the following festivities:
· Monday, February 27 (SIERRA NEVADA BREWING)- Limited release beers from Sierra Nevada Brewing will be paired with a gourmet 4-course dinner the Chef has created specifically for these amazing brews. Dinner begins at 6pm. Become one of the few to have tried these hard to find gems!
· Tuesday, February 28 (NORTH COAST BREWING)- A flight of beer from North Coast Brewing along with a special appetizer sampler will be offered throughout the day. North Coast representatives will also be on hand that evening with special giveaways and prizes and to chat about their world-famous brewhouse.
· Wednesday, February 29 (AMERICAN RIVER BREWING COMPANY)- Local brewery, American River Brewing Company will be showcasing their two delectable beers, each paired with a specially created plate that will be available throughout the day. American River’s brewery staff will also be in for a few hours during the evening to meet the public and talk beer.
· Thursday, March 1 (LOST COAST BREWERY)- A flight of beer from Lost Coast Brewery perfectly paired with an enticing appetizer sampler will be available throughout the day. Lost Coast Brewery representatives will also be in during the evening for a meet & greet.
· Friday, March 2 (NEW BELGIUM BREWING)- A variety of brews, including some special limited releases, from New Belgium Brewing will also be paired with an exquisite 4-course dinner the Chef has prepared for the final night of festivities. Dinner begins at 6pm.
Conveniently located off of the 50 Freeway, Cordova Restaurant & Casino brings the Vegas-style gaming experience close to home in Sacramento. Featuring a classy, smoke-free environment and beautiful lodge-style aesthetics, Cordova Restaurant & Casino is easily the most luxurious and respectable card room in town.
The full-service restaurant and beer bar at Cordova not only features mouthwatering gourmet burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and a delectable selection of appetizers, but also a wide range of limited release beers and draft lines. Boasting over 100 beers from breweries all around the world, Cordova Restaurant introduces beer lovers to its epic "99 Beers to Glory Challenge." Cordova dares anyone to try all 99 bottles and 15 draft lines, 10 of which are rotating featuring craft beers. Collecting stamps on a passport to mark their conquer, winners will earn top-notch prizes along the way. Among the prizes are cash, custom beer mugs, and the ultimate honor of their names added to a plaque on the wall of glory!
The savory beer pairings, heavenly burgers, and the mind-blowing selection of beer are not to be missed. Come join Cordova Restaurant & Casino in its grand celebration of beer during Sacramento Beer Week and prove that you are able to pave your way through 99 Beers to Glory!
For menu details and more information on Cordova Restaurant & Casino and Sacramento Beer Week, visit our website: www.CordovaCasino.com or our Facebook: www.facebook.com/CordovaCasino
ContactStella [email protected]
|No comments added yet|