Revolution Production Brewery Grand Opening
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY APRIL 27th AT NOON BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE
*THIS IS A 21+ EVENT, BENEFITTING THE ILLINOIS CRAFT BREWERS GUILD*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHERE IS THE PARTY? The Grand Opening Party will be held at our brand new, state of the art production brewery located at 3340 N. Kedzie Avenue. It’s the right way to kick off your Memorial Day weekend.
2. WILL THERE BE PARKING? No, there will not be a parking lot on site. However there is minimal street parking. We STRONGLY encourage public transportation (Kimball Blue Line Stop is located .4 miles from the event) and bicycling, as we will provide a complimentary bike valet service.
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Tickets to get into the event will cost $15 and will be available ONLY through our website at revbrew.com after 12 noon on Friday, April 27th. *EXPECT YOUR TICKETS TO ARRIVE VIA SNAIL MAIL 1-2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE PARTY. LIMIT FOUR TICKETS PER ORDER*
Once inside, the event is a CASH ONLY party. However, we will have ATM machines on site for you to drain your personal bank accounts.
4. ARE BEERS AND FOOD INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TICKET? No. Beer tickets will be available for $4 apiece. Some beers will come in pints and high octane beers will come in more appropirate sizes. There will also be six local food trucks with various delicacies available for purchase. We will also have for sale our Eugene porter ice cream as a soft serve dessert option.
5. WHAT BEERS WILL BE AVAILABLE? We will have 28 Revolution brews available (see below) in our new fancy schmancy tap room, as well as throughout the premises. Additionally, many of our local brewery buds will be on hand to pour some of their own favorite brews.
6. WILL PACKAGED BEER BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE? NOPE. Keep yer pants on, that’s coming soon!
7. SO, WHAT AM I GETTING FOR MY $15? The entertainment list ALONE is freaking ridiculous. The party will kick off promptly at 5PM with a surprise special guest performance from an incredible band. Following the performance, we will feature two additional sets by Chicago favorites Heavy Times and Apteka. When the bands have concluded, a super mega dance party will commence when DJ Huggies Supreme hits the decks at 830PM. All night, we will have a GlitterGuts photo booth on hand to take photos of you as you progress from sober to smashed. And there is only one Grand Opening so don’t miss it.
Our Featured Beer Lineup: Anti-Hero IPA, Baracus Imperial Stout, Black Power Oatmeal Stout, Bottom Up Wit, Coup d’Etat Saison, Cross of Gold Ale, Dos Osos West Coast IPA, Eugene Porter, Foursome Quadruppel, Hugene Imperial Porter, Institutionalized Barleywine, Iron Fist Pale Ale, Paddy Wagon irish Stout, Poetic Justice Special Bitter, Threesome Belgian Trippel, Workingwoman Brown, B.A. Baracus, Barrel Aged Black Power Oatmeal Stout, Barrel Aged Repo Man Rye Stout, Barrel Aged Skara Brae Scottish Ale, Barrel Aged Sodom Imperial Stout (FFF Collabo), Barrel Aged The General Molasses Porter, Cherry Black Power (Barrel Aged Oatmeal Stout with Cherries), Gravedigger Billy (Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy), Pablo Picasso (Cabernet Aged Dark Belgian Ale), Straight Jacket (Jack Daniels Barrel Aged Institutionalized), The Marquis (Cabernet Barrel Aged Trippel), Very Mad Cow (barrel Aged Milk Stout)
Musical Entertainment: Apteka, Heavy Times, DJ Huggies Supreme, and a surprise special guest act.
Food Trucks: The Slide Ride, Haute Sausage, Cupcakes for Courage, Brown Bag Lunch, and The Tamale Spaceship
$15 entry feehttp://revbrew.com/whats-new/detail/grand-opening-info
No contact information provided
|No comments added yet|